OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys I think we all are forgot one think...don't you think...today is a birthday of someone special..guess who..πŸ˜‰..it's noneother then our own Rumi..today is her birthday..n she turn 24 today...guys wish her..Happy Birthday Rumi..Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...

H.a.p.p.y.B.i.r.t.h.d.a.y

Rumi..she is a very good and loving friend of our..she is so nautankibaz but also serious..and sometime she scared from Ishan...she give us many wounderful topics and threads..we all do fun together all the time and lots of leg pullings...πŸ˜›...but we all are friends..bcoz "har ek friend zaruri hota hai"...πŸ˜†...well her fav couple is now Abhiya but also Abhi-Simmi..her fav show is now PKYEK but also KB...she is the moderater of DLMH forum and a responsible member of DABH forum...always did her job so well..πŸ˜†...her fav dish is all bengali dishes..but don't tell other dishes..πŸ˜‰..

β€οΈ~This Massage is for u you Rumi~❀️

well I don't know much about you..but you are my one of a good friend..you always help me..always support me..we did a lots of masti together...n bcoz of you today m a goldie..πŸ˜†..bcoz of your fb updt threads..πŸ˜†...so thank you for all this..thank you for being my friend..thank you for staying in my life..pls be my friend always like this and always be with me..Happy Birthday dear Rumi..I wish this day come in my and in your life every year like this...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

well I know you r geting bore now...so I finish my this boaring speach here...πŸ˜†

β€οΈ~This is only for you my friend~❀️
your birthday card--

your birthday cake--

your birthday snack--

your presents--

Edited by deboleena.manna - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

This is for you Rumi--

Pink Birthday Cake picture

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
This is for you Rumi--

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
This is for you Rumi--

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

This is for you Rumi--

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Bar bar ye din aye
                                                                     Bar bar ye dill gaye
                                                                     Tum jiyo hazaro saal
                                                                     Ye hai meri arzoo
                                                                     Happy Birthday to you
                                                                     Happy Birthday to you
                                                                     Happy Birthday to Rumi
                                                                     Happy Birthday Rumi
                                                                     Happy Birthday to you

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Hey rumi happy birthday dearπŸ€—

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Rumi.May God Bless U😳
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday rumi dear..onek shubheccha roilo!!!have a blast..