India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Abay’s 3 childern (Page 3)

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

wasn't Kkusum pregnant before she was pregnant with Kumud? If that child was born, Abhay wouldn't have known half of his kids!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks for commenting guys!

But really, its not about the math but the principle. I wouldn't have noticed this if they don't keep reminding us (as the viewer) that Trishul grew up for 20 years without a father. Unless....Trishul really isn't Abbay's son and Tashu is using that as an excuse to get back at the Kapoor family. After all, Tashu did have a reputation for many husbands, so maybe Trishul is one of their kids and not Abbay's right? But Tashu lied to Trishul and is lying to everyone else telling them that Trishul is abbay's son. Cause if it turns out that Trishul is biologically Abbay's, son.........then my prediction is true.........Abbay is a player and a cheater!Confused 

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

LOL true Tin24 but dont u know Ekta didnt goto school after she failed 10th grade so what so expect from her she is soo dumbbbbbbbbbb

you guys are realy  funny though i was thinking the same thing how could all the kids are 20  i mean did abhay didnt know what the hell he was doing Dead

ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

b4 the leap took place , i remember esha talking over the phone to someone that to bring the child here n since she is no longer involved with abhay  , she does not fear about him knowing that she has a child.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index