Case Of The Missing Necklace

Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we all know that now vikram will be blamed for the theft of the necklace so I think that it will be good if vikram n neha take the help of CID or K D Pathak to find out the truth n to clear their name.vikram's friendship with ram is v.valuable n shuldn't be broken because of this trap set by siddhant n co.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavita_1987

we all know that now vikram will be blamed for the theft of the necklace so I think that it will be good if vikram n neha take the help of CID or K D Pathak to find out the truth n to clear their name.vikram's friendship with ram is v.valuable n shuldn't be broken because of this trap set by siddhant n co.

What a good idea!!!!😆 That way Sony will be able to link its programs...you can include that as a question in KBC as well and lock the evil gang in..😆
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh wow... it will be a gr8 fun... per aisaa kuch nhi hone walaaa
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hammad100

oh wow... it will be a gr8 fun... per aisaa kuch nhi hone walaaa

yes,I knw that, but from the precap it looks like that priya herself is doing the job of CID/ KD Pathak, she is saying why one screen is not working. 😊
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

What a good idea!!!!😆 That way Sony will be able to link its programs...you can include that as a question in KBC as well and lock the evil gang in..😆

Absolutely agree with this thought. Even the CID team can be included to solve that pestinal Apeksha problem along with the case of missing necklace. What say?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jab Priya hai to phir CID ya phir K D Pathak ki kya zaroorat hai re? 😉😛
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
I knw that if they bring in CID/ KD then ram will come to knw abt Siddhant v.soon n the story will end,which we obviously don't want to happen so soon, so there is no hurry in calling CID at such an early stage,they can be called later. I wuld luv to see Daya boxing Siddhant. Dhishum.  ðŸ˜ƒ