Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

My Apology for My Behaviour, so sorry!!!! (Page 4)

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged
im so Lucky to have didi's. Bhaiya's are so irresponsible, I-F Bhaiya's tho sabh nikame hainLOLLOL. I-F Behena's tho kaam karte, not like SOME pplLOL.BTW k_fan bhaiya is the BEST!!!!!!!!

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey sis--no need to apologize!  It happens to all of us.  Btw, thanks for the awesome recipes!!! Tongue
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Right I think I have not been fair so I thought of sharing something for Vegetarians: 

Vegetable Pasties 

Vegetable Pasties. 
 Ingredients:
450g ready-made shortcrust pastry
1 leek
4 new potatoes
150g grated Caerphilly cheese (you can also use cheddar)
Pinch of pepper
Small amount of milk
Knob of butter

Method:
Ze chops her vegetables.Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius or gas mark four. Prepare the vegetables by chopping one leek and four new peeled potatoes into very small pieces.

Mixing bowl with ingredients.Put the chopped leek and potatoes along with 150g of grated Caerphilly (or cheddar) cheese and some black pepper into a mixing bowl and stir with wooden spoon.

Sprinkle flour onto the chopping board and using a rolling pin, roll out the pre-made shortcrust pastry. Roll it until it's a circular shape, approximately half a centimetre thick.

Use a small plate as a template, put it on the pastry and cut round it with a knife, make sure you ask an adult for help with this. You can use the leftover pastry for even more pasties!

Folded pastry.Brush a small amount of milk around the edge of the pastry circle to help it stick together, then spoon the vegetable and cheese mixture onto one half of the pastry circle.

Add a knob of butter, then fold over other side and pinch/crimp along the edges with your thumb or a fork.

Slice a couple of holes across top so steam can escape whilst cooking. Brush the pasties with milk and place on pre-greased baking tray and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Coioked vegetable pasties.These pasties are delicious hot or cold - if you're eating your's hot, make sure you leave it cool so you don't burn your mouth.
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I better post this into the cooking areas now. Im so into recipes now........not.
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thanx for the recipes jenny
phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jazmine

im so Lucky to have didi's. Bhaiya's are so irresponsible, I-F Bhaiya's tho sabh nikame hainLOLLOL. I-F Behena's tho kaam karte, not like SOME pplLOL.BTW k_fan bhaiya is the BEST!!!!!!!!

ohhhh How Lucky K_fanLOLLOL

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenix

Ofcourse u are my bhaiya tooLOL. k_fan bhaiya and Phoenix bhaiya are the BEST!!!!!!LOL
phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by phoenix

Ofcourse u are my bhaiya tooLOL. k_fan bhaiya and Phoenix bhaiya are the BEST!!!!!!LOL

awwwwwwww so sweetEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top