My Apology for My Behaviour, so sorry!!!!

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Im very sorry for yesterday guys, its just I had this stupid reoccuring dream ever since I was 2-3 years old!!!! This dream drives me nuts and I go all crazy for the whole day. This is one of my secrets, that dream nearly always causes me to get Grounded every week!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail

Anything to do to say I'm sorry? Would you like something??

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no problem jen!!

we're glad u'r fine now...

😊

jazmine thumbnail

How abt a Recipe for Brownies will make up for it?

What You Need:

175g Butter
170g Caster sugar
180g Brown sugar
3 Eggs
115g Plain flour
75g Cocoa powder
2tps Drinking cocoa
2tps Icing sugar
Plus, plastic stencil, Scissors and baking paper.

How to Make it:

Step 1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees/gas mark 4. Grease a 19cm x 29cm pan, then melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat.

Step 2) Line the greased pan with a sheet of baking paper. Now put the caster sugar and brown sugar into a large bowl, and mix together.

Step 3) When the butter has melted(which is as soon as the lump of butter has vanished), carefully pour it over the sugar mix.

Step 4)Using a hand-held whisk, mix toghether the melted butter and sugars till you get a smooth mix.

Step 5) Break an egg into the sugar mix and whisk together. Then add the second egg, whisk into the mix, then repeat with the third egg.

Step 6) Sift both types of flour and cocoa through a strainer into the sugar mix, then whisk the mix together.

Step 7) Pour the mix intothe lined pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Then put a sheet of foil over the top and bake for a further 45 mins.

Step 9) Using oven mitts, remove pan and let it cool. Next, use the paper to lift the brownie out of the pan, then cut it into eight equal rectangles.

Step 9) Use the stencil to trace 1 to 8 onto a sheet of baking paper, then cut them out. Place the 1 on a brownie and sprinkle icing sugar over it.

Step 10) On the next brownie put the 2 and sprinkle over the brownie with chocolate (the drinking cocoa). Repeat swapping between icing sugar and chocolate till they're all dusted!

anymore things u want for me to make it up???

bas02 thumbnail
hmmm...jenny can u pls mail me the brownies now...feeling a bit hungry and i cn't be bothered to make them myselfπŸ˜†
jazmine thumbnail
I cant so sorry as I ate it allπŸ˜†
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol..thanx for the recipe jen!!!...but i'm not muck of a cook!!!...my cakes are always a disaster...and i've been requested(or ordered!!) not to "try" n bake a cake again!!...i really don't want to take a "risk" with brownies this time!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jazmine thumbnail
same ere.πŸ˜†but thank god this time the borwnies came out alright!!!!
jazmine thumbnail
how abt Chocolate Finger Flakes

Ingredients:

4 ounce cream cheese

2 tbs yoghurt

2 ounce semi-sweet (plain) chocolate

Topping:

2 ounce semi-sweet (plain) chocolate

8 ounce of fresh fruit (eg. strawberries, raspberries)

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 425 deg F (220 deg C)

2. Divide the pastry into three and then roll out so that have three strips that are about 12 inches by 4 inches. Put each one on to a greased baking sheet and prick all over with a fork. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.

3. Bake the pastry strips until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool.

4. Melt the semi-sweet chocolate. Put the cream cheese and yoghurt in a bowl and beat until smooth then stir in the chocolate until well mixed.

5. Melt the chocolate for the topping.

6. Spread half the chocolate and cheese mixture on one pastry strip. Cover this with another pastry strip and spread remaining mixture over it. Top this with the last layer of pastry and spread with the melted chocolate.

7. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes and then cut into fingers about one inch wide. Decorate with one or two pieces of fruit.

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny no problem. Everything is fine now! Now could u send some brownies to me plz. i am hungry πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†