Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hola, people! I am Amrutha. I am a silent member of this forum, and immensely enjoy all your discussions. Say hello to another crazy ArHi fan here! It has taken an enormous amount of courage to post this story. Please do offer your honest opinion, and tell me whether I must continue or not.

Title-    "PUPPY LOVE"

Genre-  Humour and Romance. Pure fluff.

Rating- Suitable for all ages

Author's Note- For the purposes of the story, let's just assume that the rat called Shyam doesn't exist in the life of our beloved characters. And that Arnav and Lavanya have broken up:D

Synopsis- Khushi and Arnav gradually become friends after burying the hatchet. Arnav comes to realize his unexpected love for Khushi. But then he suspects that she might be having feelings for someone else. Will his love remain unrequited? Or is there more than what meets the eye?

~*PM LIST*~

1.   littlemoi
2.  -Murphy369-
3.   MrDarcyfan
4.   monsi08
5.  -Fatz-
6.   shivahari
7.   kdg129
8.   Yazzy91
9.   -sia-
10. moon_mine
11. aquablue17
12. pri12
13. princess84
14. ilive2laugh
15. Arhi-Sarun
16. BengaliWisdom
17. fhussain237
18. LEYLA2005
19. sweetvidisha
20.Zbegum
21. aadyakali
22. Artemis678
23. Sharneil92
24. maria_awan
25. nature009

Guys, just send me a buddy request to follow my story. I will PM you about the updates.

~*INDEX*~
 Part 1- Page 1  (Prologue)
 Part 2- Page 5
 Part 3- Page 7
 Part 4- Page 10
 Part 5- Page 12
 Part 6- Page 15 (Epilogue) 

Edited by Amri174 - 06 October 2011 at 10:59am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

xxradhalovexxshamagoyalshuchita90Maan2GeetshivahariRanbirJiakdg129pallavisarkarnature099ayesha786xxxHonkytonkWittyKittycpervaiz-sia-jessjazzARUSHI_IPKKND_SK_SunriseGreen-veena.shona-IPKKNDkaur92littlemoipri12.infinite.Kamalika..-Zara-lara3110chandana.sHot.Pink.Heelsilive2laugh.Saraa.Prinsesse.SuviSobtiFanShree.hea.PoochiePieRasgulla_spSilverBellprincessunararechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: "Puppy Love" Complete! Pg 15" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

PART-1

Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't bear it. It was his luck, he bitterly thought. His bloody, accursed luck that had let him down more times than he could possibly count. It was only to be expected; his timing was superbly ironic.

Seven months. Seven months after their initial clashes, he and Khushi had finally buried the hatchet. In all this time, both of them had grown more and more comfortable in each other's presence. And even though he had broken up with Lavanya a long time ago and technically she had no reason to visit, she kept dropping by. Usually it was under the pretext of seeing Dadi and Di, but it did not take a genius to figure out that she had come to accept him as well.

She no longer gave him those looks of pure hatred that she had reserved exclusively for him in the past. There was a new...companionship between them, for want of a better word. There was a time when couldn't even tolerate each other's company. But now, things were much, much better. He would be working on his laptop in the grand salon, while she would be occupied with some odd chore from Dadi that she enthusiastically performed. He hadn't anticipated this...this comfort that they found in each other's silences. The harmony of their respective tasks as they worked in the same room.

Yes, things had certainly changed. He had changed. There was a time when he couldn't tolerate the laughter of people around him. In this cheerless, uneventful existence of his, he could not fathom how others could laugh when he himself was steeped in so much misery? When everything that had mattered was taken away from him? But now, in her company, he couldn't resist from smiling all the time.

One day, he had almost giggled along with Daadi and Anjali Di at some harmless prank she had played on an unsuspecting Maami. He had maintained his hard demeanor on the outside, but God, it had been difficult not to laugh. The expression on Maami's face had been priceless! And as he turned his attention to the perpetrator of the crime, he stilled.Tears of laughter had been streaming from her face at that time, making her look so innocent, so beautiful. Almost like a child.

And suddenly, it struck him like a thunderbolt. He was in love. With this woman. With Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta.

After that epiphany had sunk in, it had taken several months of waiting, pondering, and admiring her from a distance to arrive at this moment. He had finally decided to confess his true feelings to the woman of his heart. (God, where did that come from? Love must be making him more messed up than he supposed. )

And she had decided to go and fall in love with someone else.

PART 2http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1819484&TPN=5

Edited by Amri174 - 27 September 2011 at 8:28am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

RogerfederershamagoyalLavender6666MerpcappacuinoGiarvogurukhushsony1990marishka.khankashevgagsyMaan2Geetkdg129chandana123curry-sistahnature099hillyTRND86cupcakezhari93kamtokdinChocoBloc_12-Fortune-ayesha786xxxrashgirl000niya55jessjazzsessyBlondiexzycpervaizixraygauranitai-sia-Yazzy91Honkytonk_SK_-veena.shona-PhoenixRadarAliya_hzsnIshrafan11CythereaSunriseGreenkamalapushpakaur94littlemoi.infinite.Kamalika..AquaBluez17Aisha1996Hot.Pink.Heelschandana.silive2laughdebby_11moon_mineushankitvccityoflights.Saraa.Prinsesse.SuviASR6262SobtiFanShreesiva2901.hea.PoochiePie-chamkilli-princessunaradumasrechus

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

m waiting :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
it was wonderful!! i loved it !! you have to send me a pm when you update!!

-Amri-

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littlemoi

it was wonderful!! i loved it !! you have to send me a pm when you update!!

Sure! Thanks a lot for commenting. I will definitely PM you.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyallittlemoi

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hey Amrutha!!!!!

I loved the title, oh my god! it's so different, I mean it pulled me like magnet to come here!
And dear, thanks for killing that mouse, it's a great favor!
So finally Arnav is in love, that's great
I loved how you described his feelings in comparison to the past!
And wait, Khusi is in love with some else
I think I will wait to see the next one!
Do me a favor and send the pm when you update please!
It was damn good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyal-Amri-

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Really like this! Anything that shows a jelouse Arnav I am ALL for!

-Amri-

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot,Murphy369 and MrDarcyfan. Will definitely PM you. *Hugs*

.hea.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top