Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bollywood Song, An Inspiration For Serial Names (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by b2011

New IF Video:  Bollywood Song, An Inspiration For Serial Names.

Oh dear is B2011 having ideas of grandeur again?  Dear this forum is for DABH not for marketing or peddling some dreadfully weak video!! Please do not put this on again or I will have to report you to the MODs!!

oh really u wanna report to MODs but y she has shared TB article n its not an offence as per IF rules so chill dear angel

According to the copyright laws it is an offence to broadcast media that you do not have the owners permission to do so! This is a public arena so therefore its a breach of civil liberties! Ok Bharti?  Much as in the same way that If your own profile picture is not of yourself then you have to have the permission of the owner  it to use it on a forum!! You don't want to get us all into trouble now do you?

Anyway I thought after the last time you tried to bash my valid and relevant opinions and factual analysis my reverb and eloquent repose silenced your somewhat naive subjective viewpoint!  Further If i remember rightly I actually was very complimentary to you as well!! Yet here you are ganging up on me again!!

I though you had overcome your bullying!  but i suppose you cant change a leopards spots can you, as they say!!

Friends Again?Embarrassed

Hello dear 
plz check ur knowledge or read IF rules correctly , IF itself is a media n it has right to upload videos 

n m not bashing u not bullying u 

i think u hv sum prob to interpret things 

n about copyright things 

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. . . . . . . . . . .
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. . . . . . . . . . .

so dnt teach me live in ur own world dear 
i dnt wana be friends with such ppl who dnt understand how to behave with others 
go learn sumthing from school !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Song, An Inspiration For Serial Names (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Oh dear is B2011 having ideas of grandeur again?  Dear this forum is for DABH not for marketing or peddling some dreadfully weak video!! Please do not put this on again or I will have to report you to the MODs!!

oh really u wanna report to MODs but y she has shared TB article n its not an offence as per IF rules so chill dear angel

According to the copyright laws it is an offence to broadcast media that you do not have the owners permission to do so! This is a public arena so therefore its a breach of civil liberties! Ok Bharti?  Much as in the same way that If your own profile picture is not of yourself then you have to have the permission of the owner  it to use it on a forum!! You don't want to get us all into trouble now do you?

Anyway I thought after the last time you tried to bash my valid and relevant opinions and factual analysis my reverb and eloquent repose silenced your somewhat naive subjective viewpoint!  Further If i remember rightly I actually was very complimentary to you as well!! Yet here you are ganging up on me again!!

I though you had overcome your bullying!  but i suppose you cant change a leopards spots can you, as they say!!

Friends Again?Embarrassed

Hello dear 
plz check ur knowledge or read IF rules correctly , IF itself is a media n it has right to upload videos 

n m not bashing u not bullying u 

i think u hv sum prob to interpret things 

n about copyright things 

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. . . . . . . . . . .
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. . . . . . . . . . .

so dnt teach me live in ur own world dear 
i dnt wana be friends with such ppl who dnt understand how to behave with others 
go learn sumthing from school !

That legislation is clearly not relevant to this particular matter! I know for a fact that unless permission is given it is the individuals right to take action regardless of the statement you have posted above!! If not then why would Face book and twitter have liable cases against their users by celebrities constantly!  Last year their were a total of 2340 in the us alone!  Get your facts right before you try to put others down dear!!! If your not the friendly type and just want to push others around with your stating the law, then carry on!  Its you that mentions "school" not me! If you lived in the real world which you suggest i dont, you would know that its better to have friends than enemies darling!! Everyone loves me including you if you would only realise it! 

Now please reconsider!  Friends again?Embarrassed

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

yeh toh sachmunh mein satheya geya.. ROFL aur satheya gayi??ErmmROFL
dharti ka bojhLOL
m not offending anyone. just cant stop laughing at the replies by this member..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Angelbud 

ya we know

how much ppl love u in this forum

plz be in ur dreams sweety n njoy it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

@Angelbud 

ya we know

Dear, we also know how jealous you and everyone else are of me! Its just like DABH in here at the moment!  You are all like the neighbours!  I don't need to say who i'm like do i!

Friends then?Embarrassed

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

@Angelbud 

ya we know

Dear, we also know how jealous you and everyone else are of me! Its just like DABH in here at the moment!  You are all like the neighbours!  I don't need to say who i'm like do i!

Friends then?Embarrassed

yes offcourse m very jealous of a newbie LOL

go tell ur jokes to sum1 else

n u r so popular y u want to be friend with me 
it seems u r so intrested in the frndship bcoz of my popularity in If 

buzz off angelbud 

n find sum1 else to bash bcoz u only knows this!

gud bye!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

@Angelbud 

ya we know

Friends then?Embarrassed

yes offcourse m very jealous of a newbie LOL

go tell ur jokes to sum1 else

n u r so popular y u want to be friend with me 
it seems u r so intrested in the frndship bcoz of my popularity in If 

buzz off angelbud 

n find sum1 else to bash bcoz u only knows this!

gud bye!

Your so mean are you not!  A mean bully that picks on newbies and pokes fun at them! Shame on you!  I Thought the corruption laws had changed in india!  Your still peddling the same old rusty bike i see! That or riding it! Embarrassed

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Friends, we know Angelbud very well so it is good for us to not to reply this member's posts.  Thanks for all.

The first message I replied because to let new members visiting our forum don't get misguided by Angelbud's message.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.