Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

New IF Video:  Bollywood Song, An Inspiration For Serial Names.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Song, An Inspiration For Serial Names" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Oh dear is B2011 having ideas of grandeur again?  Dear this forum is for DABH not for marketing or peddling some dreadfully weak video!! Please do not put this on again or I will have to report you to the MODs!!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Oh dear is B2011 having ideas of grandeur again?  Dear this forum is for DABH not for marketing or peddling some dreadfully weak video!! Please do not put this on again or I will have to report you to the MODs!!

It is something related to the show unlike your posts and thoughts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Wow! you are absolutely right about that one!
Our forum is for DABH!
You sure seem to have some inkling at least of what are the rules of forum discussion.
Do us a favour and report yourself to the mods~!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011monika_2691_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

Wow! you are absolutely right about that one!
Our forum is for DABH!
You sure seem to have some inkling at least of what are the rules of forum discussion.
Do us a favour and report yourself to the mods~!

Lets point something out for you "crazyfairy" if you dont like peoples opponions then find some other words from your clearly limited vocabulary to point that out!  Heres what to do:  Go to the shop and purchase a book on the english language read it again and again then try and post something that consists of a sentence!  I have told you this before but you dont seem to be learning form me?  Please do try!  And please refrain from assuming that all gay people are crazy!  Where I come from your name is an insult!  Mabe I will report that as well!! Ta Ta!Embarrassed 

Oh and the use of your picture is theft!  You owe the person in it royalties to use it!!  Thats a fact dear!!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

oh really u wanna report to MODs but y she has shared TB article n its not an offence as per IF rules so chill dear angel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

oh really u wanna report to MODs but y she has shared TB article n its not an offence as per IF rules so chill dear angel

According to the copyright laws it is an offence to broadcast media that you do not have the owners permission to do so! This is a public arena so therefore its a breach of civil liberties! Ok Bharti?  Much as in the same way that If your own profile picture is not of yourself then you have to have the permission of the owner  it to use it on a forum!! You don't want to get us all into trouble now do you?

Anyway I thought after the last time you tried to bash my valid and relevant opinions and factual analysis my reverb and eloquent repose silenced your somewhat naive subjective viewpoint!  Further If i remember rightly I actually was very complimentary to you as well!! Yet here you are ganging up on me again!!

I though you had overcome your bullying!  but i suppose you cant change a leopards spots can you, as they say!!

Friends Again?Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.