Nadas sep26-30.mon-fri updates on pg-1 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by migan

Oru Chinna competition...

innikku episodela yevlav malar song vanthathu and yellathaiyum correcta list panravangalukku oru Prize. 😉

indha attatuku naan varalai paar 🤣 andhu scene semma comedy scene.. 🤣🤣 sirichi sirichi while watching that episode
🤣🤣
Thanks lakshmi and Hopper for the updates.

Will Malar and Gopi meet? Will they keep missing each other.

These side people if they drink the night before will they be able to wake up in the morning!!!!

finalllyyy  yayyy ❤️❤️ 😳 eagerly waiting for ur updates srima ... ur lucky today 😛
Thanks Srima for the Friday updates. Nalla Kannumoochi ray ray va?

I was thinking is that me alone? The last scene both Gopi and Malar showed no emotions at all. That was the most dramatic scene I have ever scene. As if both waiting for each other. No surprises - happiness nothing at all. Horrible acting I felt.

Next week weddina?

Whole of Friday's episode seems pointless ... full hide-and-seek situations, beer/cool-drink etc. all predictable with such a 'chappai' in the end 😕 Next week they better not start by showing Malar still folding her saree or bedsheet & their hugging scene as her dream/wish ...😡 Better they get them married fast, as it is getting too tiresome to watch them struggle to act & emote ...

Nadula, that totally un-necessary Santhanam scene with those boring ladies --- romba aruthuttaanga pa 😡

What is the point of Maha/Paramu phone call ??? Anyway , Maha's mention of Sakthi/Senthil shut Paramu's rubber mouth ..😆

And many promo scenes never came on Friday ...😕  Maha in yellow saree, with her parents arguing, Ashok with some guys coming to Sokku's house & Sokku going 😲.. onnume kaanum !!
Edited by geecee - 12 years ago
Thank you so much srima for the updates ⭐️

appadiii oru velaiya rendhu peer meet pannithangal 😳 next enna? dum dum dum vaa?
😳
I have a strong feeling as geecee predicted they will show  it as Malar's wish & our Budha will lecture on Kaamu's life . Paramu's life , so on so forth. Mahesu life ennachupa ? Papa innum tummykulleye irukka? Yarume kavalai pada kaNume.
Originally posted by klarasu

I think Mahanathi Shanker as Nellaiandavar and Malar's brother ( he acted in Ayutha Ezhuthu )  are other actors seen before. 

malar's brother also came as Sivasamy's son-in-law (with an amputated hand) in Metti Oli. remember. Manickam was accused of driving that lorry that lost control and hit this sil's scooter.

Thirumurugan has a habit of casting some faithful few from his prev series..like Laxman mama of MO is Piraisudan here.
and I saw Malar in veNNila kabadikkuzhu yesterday in one of the snippets.
Originally posted by srima

I have a strong feeling as geecee predicted they will show  it as Malar's wish & our Budha will lecture on Kaamu's life . Paramu's life , so on so forth. Mahesu life ennachupa ? Papa innum tummykulleye irukka? Yarume kavalai pada kaNume.

paappaa is also AWOL and gone MIA in search of its mom, dad, aunt and uncles family..
i never expected TM to fall into the same pit as other directors - especially Radaan..showing characters and whisking them off...