Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

bollywoodfan

IF-Dazzler

bollywoodfan

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
yeah, I have noticed that women tend to be meaner to women. It might be because we are more emotional than men, and sometimes we are overwhelmed by our emotions to the extreme. I know that personally, I have an easier time venting and talking things out with my guy friends than with my girl friends, just because I am not scared of being judged. But yeah, I'm not sure why we are like that...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "r women meaner to women? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

premlover13

Groupbie

premlover13

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I have to agree that some women are meaner to other women because we are more self consous and we crave for accecptance more buti also like to point out that men can be the same way.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I agree - women in general are nastier/cattier to other women. Though it happens in both sexes. Men, I've also seen can be nasty to their buddies. I guess its the compare and contrast factor which comes about when you take two people from the same gender. The "this makes me better than her/him" factor.

Seriously pathetic, IMO.

dare_dis_devil

Groupbie

dare_dis_devil

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.

I agree - women in general are nastier/cattier to other women. Though it happens in both sexes. Men, I've also seen can be nasty to their buddies. I guess its the compare and contrast factor which comes about when you take two people from the same gender. The "this makes me better than her/him" factor.

Seriously pathetic, IMO.

yeah....kinda agree wid ya there! gals r generally "cattier" 2 other gals.... but then, methinks guys r also equally nasty/ jealous/ wid other guys.... the whole "buddy-buddy" thingie's just a kinda show-shaa.... but i think somewhere.....smetimes in life even they tend to get J of their best male buddies n stuff! so, this whole thing aint just confined to gals....rather it exists between both the sexes!

cutiepie1

cutiepie1

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Yes, I agree. Come to think of it, in many parts of India still female foeticide is still common and most of the times its the mother in-law that the girl never gets along with. I haven't heard of many cases where father in-law was the trouble maker. Even in friends, girls are the first ones to put down others and compare with other girls. I have not seen many guys doing that. It so happened to one of my friends, who had her good friend with her hubby for dinner. Apparently the friend's hubby liked one dish a lot and when my friend offered to pack it for him, his wife went crazy saying you are praising as if I never give you anything good to eat at home. My friend was literally shocked at her reaction and thereafter that friend of her's was bitter to her. I failed to understand what went wrong as both of them are happily married. Ouch I have never seen such a mean thing happening to guys except for the cases where two guys fell for the same girl Tongue

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Smile

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Yes, ofcourse many a times women are meaner to women and much more judgmental. i think more prevalent when the compete in some way or the other as

1) they live together
2) they work together
3) their kids play together, so on and so forth

others that qualify as acquaintances may treat other with love and respect. Women may help and care for women who are strangers. I wonder what's with the familiarity breeding contempt!

Edited by mermaid_QT - 23 February 2007 at 3:22am

zoobygoo

zoobygoo

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
oh yeah girls are so much harsher. Blame it on PMS or whatever but its true for the most part. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top