Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 19 January 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Hi guys

each week i will bring u a debate bout goin ons in shows associated wid india-forums n 2day i want 2 know ur view in which is bout our fav show kyph

early this week angad found out kripa spread a romour th@ he could neva bear children n he went mad as his big brother was talkin bout him bein less of a man he then went 2 teach kripa a lesson in which he physically attacked her but stopped b4 thinz became deep, kripa is now an emotional wreck was he rite in takin this type of revenge?????

personally i think no wh@ eva kripa did she jus did it in a way which would have repaired itself but wh@ angad did was in a non repearble manner in which he has scarred her 4 life but still she is prepared 2 stay in a house wid him 4 the sake of his family

wh@ do u guys think is revenge necessary?????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dow~was angad rite?????" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 20 January 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Both angad and Kripa were wrong.
No man wud ever keep his temper down after haering a thing like that but yes,revenge shud be taken by angad but in a proper and in a better way Tongue

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 20 January 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
they were both wrong, they keep doing wots wrong

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 20 January 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
both angad and kripa are wrong but im leaning more 2wards vishesh's response.

kripa did it frst...there were many other ways to seek revenge (im getting sick of allthese revenges i cant wait till they r all luvy duvy again like b4 Embarrassed)

kripa planned this and went and said all that abt Angad fully aware of what she was doing and knowing the consiquences and all. being a man, especially the macho type angad is portrayed as, no man wud let go of someone denying their manliness.

after hearing all that frm karthik, he was enraged and what he did was completely out of anger. she said he cannot impregnate a woman and he thot what better way 2 prove her wrong thn 2 make her pregnant. yes this was wrong and attempting to "rape" your wife is not the best form of revenge but kripa started it

another example to show tht he is not as guilty as kripa is tht he stopped himself before actually raping her. what angad did wasnt planned out or even thought about. but kripa's actions were well planned. when she rationalized his actions he felt really guilty and that is seen in all his later actions.

look at it this way, he almost raped her but stopped because he realized what he was doing was wrong and he really really felt guilty. look at the scene where he is at the garden talking to kripa but really talking 2 himself and he is alone (until shabbir comes)

up2 now kripa has shown no example of guilt and her actions were well planned. although angad did what he did out of anger he regrets it and feels really guilty. he tried 2 apologyze 2 kripa but she wont listen 2 him.

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I have not watched the soap but I agree with Vishes, i do not like stuff where either men or women spread rumours about he or she being less of a man or woman. Kripa should not have teased Angad, such things do take a serious turn.   

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged
but honestly..if i had to vote for any one..i wud vote for Angad Tongue

lil miz

IF-Dazzler

lil miz

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hazelgirl

but honestly..if i had to vote for any one..i wud vote for Angad Tongue

lolzz same here..LOL

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
i think both are wrong. first of all, kripa should have trusted who she loved and angad should have tried explaining things first before he took things to revenge not even necessary. angad raped kripa, that was very wrong to do, no woman would ever want that and he took it to such height of revenge to do this, and now is repenting for his 1 mistake, same with kripa, this wouldn't have happened if she first tried to actually trust her love

Post Reply New Post

Go to top