Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

news shews

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Mahek n Rishi in 'Kkavyanjali'
----------------------------
Seems, Sujal and Kashish's absence (the duo has returned from Malaysia where they were shooting for a Pakistani serial) was best utilised by Rishi and Mahek. The latest entrant to Ekta Kapoor's 'Kkavyanjali' is Poonam Joshi (Mahek of 'Kahiin To Hoga'). Her role? "I have a track opposite Shlok," she says, "But now I'll hardly have any time." To gain something, you've to lose something Mahek, err, Poonam. Also, Shabbir Ahluwalia has entered 'Kkavyanjali' as Mohit.

Rajeev duped in Kolkata
---------------------
If you thought that thugs existed in Delhi only, this one is for you! Rajeev Khandelwal was asked to do a cameo for a Tsunami relief function in Kolkata. Considering that it was for a social cause, Indian television's hot star reduced his fee by 50 per cent. End result? He was left with just the token amount which he had received in the beginning. After the show, the organisers disappeared even before Sujal could wink! As for his calls which he made to them, none of them were answered!!

Kashish in Pak in March
---------------------

Meanwhile, Kashish (Aamna Shariff) still has a bit of work to do in that Pakistani serial. Next month, she'll fly down again to Karachi. "It was good fun out there. The response was good. I freaked out. It's great to see that Indian television is seen by so many people," she gushes.

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Another tele-shaadi!

They may still be at war with each other in Saara Akaash, but in real life, Sai Deodhar and Shakti Anand tied the knot on Sunday at a lavish affair in suburban Mumbai.

Karisma Tanna
and Kiran Kumar

The celeb fraternity were there in full force, incluidng the likes of Nana Patekar , Sachin, and assorted personalities from the television industry, including the entire cast of Saara Akaash. Apart from the couple's own contacts, the guestlist also included a smattering of dignitaries known to Sai's parents - Deboo and Shravani Deodhar, filmmakers in their own right.

Supriya and Sachin Pilgaonkar

Ashutosh and
Suneeta Gowariker

The ceremony was celaborate - from a traditional wedding muhurat and pheras in the morning, where the bride wore the traditional Maharashtrian nine yard sari to a grand reception in the evening, that was studded with stars of the television
firmament.

The coupled, engaged recently, glowed as they received the guests. Sai and Shakti's wedding marks the fourth in a series of screen alliances turning real in recent months. Are we slated to see some of more of such?

ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Next , rajeev n aamnas turn to get married???

Edited by ivan - 28 February 2005 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shooting.Star

nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
wow...Shockedsai n shakti?
ronit13 Goldie
ronit13
ronit13

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged