Poll

Is judges partial?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
I think yes....

especially ANU....he praised RAvi in piano & argued with sonu & then in next day he didnt mention his name at all in TOP 4....

Also in first gala he praised AMEY a lot liek suraon ka raja & all in next day he emntioned that eh is seeing him in BOTTOM 3....

SONU also to AMEY he praised Amey that time to get votes & in next day he said that he is seeing him in bottom 3...whts this?

HE didnt showed taht softcorner to KARUNYA why? in paino round he praised him very mcuh & in gala round he didnt consider even taht eh got bad throat too.....

In teh case of Farah eventhough hsi fav was saagr he mentioned bad abt him in gala & told that she is seeing him in bottom 3 too...Donno she is much partial to anybody....

Its clear that SONU & ANU showing partiality towards AMEY otehrwise tehy wont change their decison regarding a song in one day....

I mean to get votes tehy tell good comemnts  & in result time they r telling good too...

in teh case of sandeep too teh showed softcorener like SANDEEP & in next day Sonu mnetioned he would seeing Sandeep in bottom 3 too..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari_88 thumbnail
I don't think they show partiality towards any one person in particular....
it could jus be that...after all the participants have done their performances...the judges re-consider their decisions....
bcz when they are giving comments after every performance....they don't know how good or bad the next participant is going to do....
so....all in all....
the judges re-consider their choices after everyone has performed...and the next day (on the results day)...they give their final decision or choice or whatever you want to call it...
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pari_88

it could jus be that...after all the participants have done their performances...the judges re-consider their decisions....
bcz when they are giving comments after every performance....they don't know how good or bad the next participant is going to do....
so....all in all....
the judges re-consider their choices after everyone has performed...and the next day (on the results day)...they give their final decision or choice or whatever you want to call it...

So do u mean u agree to Anu & Sonu's comemnts....

That means u agree Karunya & amey in bottom 3 from first gala ....

So compared to ravi sagar panna tehy r teh weak rt?

do u mean that?

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To me the only reliable judge is Sonu Nigam. I agree with Farah on her performance comments.

My concern is that they judge everyone by different caliber. Like what Lovlina said in her post yesterday. Maybe Sonu had high expectations from Karunya and Ameya. So he was not satisfied with what they performed. But with Sagar, Ravi or Panna he did not expect much so when they perform little better; judges end up praising them. But they should not do that. They should judge all of them on the basis of that particular performance and on the same level. B'coz Janata doesn't know what Sonu expects from Amey or Karunya and why so.

Hope this answers your question Sumesh.
😊
Pari_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

So do u mean u agree to Anu & Sonu's comemnts....

That means u agree Karunya & amey in bottom 3 from first gala ....

So compared to ravi sagar panna tehy r teh weak rt?

do u mean that?

i don't agree with their decisions or comments sometimes....but i am jus saying that they r not partial...

and i agree with wat purva said earlier about your questions.....

Aish89 thumbnail
I think sumtimes Sonu NIgam gets jealous of the boys, thats what i feel. I think he has something against amey,
vishal_patel thumbnail
Maybe Sonu Nigam was just predicting that Amey, Karunya, and Sandeep would be in bottom 3 on the basis of public voting. He didn't want Amey to be in bottom 3 he was just predicting the voting result. That's what I think otherwise he would not put Amey on the bottom 3. Edited by vishal_patel - 18 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pari_88

so....all in all....

thas wat i believe as well....sumtimes they say....THIS IS THE MOST TOUCHING PERFORMANCE THIS EVENING.....den the next person comes and sings even better....so they have to change their decision the next day

AMEY KI DEEWANI

Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i also think that the most reliable judge is sonu nigam..he gives honest and true comments...at times i do disagree with him...but thas onli becuz either i hate the contestant he praises or love the one he gives bad comments too 😳

i duno...i think they all give fairly honest comments...they just expect alot from everyone

AMEY KI DEEWANI
lovlina thumbnail
well, I think the only problem is that they have high expectations from these two guys (Karunya and Amey). But the danger of having high expectations from two contestants and not having from the rest of them is that the good ones are always criticized for not so good performance and the mediocre ones end up getting excellent comments which eventually affects the voting trend and that's my concern.

As far as Sonu and Anu taking Karunya's and Amey's names is concerned, I think they said they were worried that they might come in bottom three. Anu Said clearly, I'm worried about Karunya, Amey and Sandeep. Sonu said, "in me se mere teen favorites hain Karunya, Amey aur Sandeep, aur mujhe dar hai ki inhi me se koi bottom teen me hoga". So I think that statement should not be misunderstood. I really don't bother about Farha's comments. She is very biased in her comments.