rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi will be able to write wrong answers as when a student is using a helper , the helper only writes as the student instructs and he cannot speak or talk wid the student , so Gopi will be narrating the answers and Rashi will have to write it down the way she tells because i'm sure if rashi changes it , gopi will definately see it and Rashi at any cost doesn't want gopi to find out about her bad ways . so i guess she won't be able to mess up the paper.moreover their will be a teacher present.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's a good point Raunika, as Gopi isn't blind after all...😆, and Rashi maintains her two faced persona to Gopi she needs to appear good...also in the serial lately the kalakaries have been working out like that...the one I'm remembering recently the birthday kalakari they went to a lot of trouble to hide the fact it was Gopi's birthday and Urmila ended up revealing it to everyone, similarly Rashi has gone to a lot of trouble to not allow Gopi to study and to sit the exam and she ends up writing it for her...😆😆

But I doubt she will be given the opportunity to right for her cousin/sister at the school, if she is I will be surprised, as she is not independent surely to the school for the exam script to be valid an independent person needs to write and Gopi tells them the answers.
rsk16 thumbnail
hopefully, this happens Nafisa, loved the b'day incident.Seriously can't wait for monday but knowing the sns creatives they,ll drag this out till the end of the week.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rsk16

hopefully, this happens Nafisa, loved the b'day incident.Seriously can't wait for monday but knowing the sns creatives they,ll drag this out till the end of the week.

Eeesh please no, I can't stand the predictability of this test and SBS tip offs of kalakaries...I want something different now.
rsk16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Eeesh please no, I can't stand the predictability of this test and SBS tip offs of kalakaries...I want something different now.

Yup, exactly sumthing new is definately needed now .Really don't know where they are heading with this . hopefully, they start a track that will bring our Gohem closer and Ahem to speak out.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yea I think so too
but kokila should have made ahem do the test for gopi
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i have stronge feelings gopi will pass exsam remmber wht sbs (in last segment of sns)said i know they didnt said whole thing bt litel KHANA jee is with her so i am hopinh for best ðŸ˜›
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

yea I think so too
but kokila should have made ahem do the test for gopi

ya she coud bt remmber aham have importent meeting 🥱
Edited by S696_sehreen - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I agree !!!!!!
Hopefully they won't drag it out getting pretty sick and tired of hearing Ahem saying "Go to your room and study" or "You need to do well in your exam" Hopefully she'll do the exam on Monday pass on tuesday start the correspondence course on wednesday so we can progress with other story lines by thursday (oK I know i'm rushing it but I want to see progress between GoHem and also if they are getting Rashi and Jigar together a bit more of that too!!!)