Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
maher ...u r a part of me ...new friendship brings color to my life ...u always use to advice me ...u always use to talk with me ...no matter what i said ..no matter what i think ...if my talk is silly ..if it's without mean...if am angry..if am sad ...u r a aprt of me and u will always be

asjed ..a sweet sis i ever met ..a sweet sis i ever had ...distance makes us so far ...i can't forget what u do to me all the time u use to ..understand me ...advice me ,...care about me ...

Both of u r in my heart ..and u always will be ...will never forget u both...

Ya guys it's so hard to type ..and so hard to beleive ...but that's true ..asjed and maher is no more Cry..they r not be with us now...but they r always be in every step i do ...everything they said to me i will make it true...

Am sorry that am telling u this but they were so close to me we be so close as i use to talk to them if not daily but always ...they r really sweet ...may both will be in heaven ...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011ash_nivrenKaranika-KMHmeera_krishnasururkinshukkiaashiq-Atiya--aamina-dootReshJanjaani07-Jafrina-NiViren_fandeepti_9love_never_diesdiyaloveskinny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ya guys it's true" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam_peter

Groupbie

sam_peter

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

I am  deeply shocked and saddened to hear the untimely death of Maher and Asjed.

Please take heart that they lived and died together...Death could not separate them..

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal

Edited by sam_peter - 24 September 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Karanika-KMHdootdeepti_9NiViren_fanlove_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I'm still in shock and truly saddened to learn of the death of Asjed and Maher...such a tragedy.
I really can't express my feelings or sadness in words.
May Allah grant them both a place jannat. Ameen

LJ may Allah give you the strength to deal with this pain. I'm always here for you if you ever want to talk. x

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Karanika-KMHkinshukkiaashiqdootdeepti_9NiViren_fanlove_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

minu2011

minu2011

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Very very shocked and saddened to hear of this terrible tragedy.  So hard to believe it...but they loved each other to core and left this world together.  What  a love they shared.   So so sorry to hear of this loss - .  still can't believe it...

May their souls receive eternal peace
May Maher and Asjed families and friends find the strength to deal with this terrible and untimely loss

Edited by minu2011 - 24 September 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHdootdeepti_9NiViren_fanlove_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
still not able to believe it...
may their families find the strength and courage to deal with this terrible loss

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Karanika-KMHdootdeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
may there soul rest in peace...dont know what to say...
its unbelivable but it happened that asjed told me to upload the video on there page(Nivren I Miss u page)..i tried in afternoon yesterday..but it was taking time so i cancelled it..but again i tried yesterday night..but i cancelled it as it was taking time ..but what i see today morning that the video i was trying to upload n cancelled it twice is being uploaded automatically...when i cancelled it..n switch off my laptop then how did it happened...can it happen..i m surprised...is it a miracle..as it was asjed last wish

Edited by jaindeepti9 - 25 September 2011 at 2:03am

minu2011Karanika-KMHdootNiViren_fandiyaloveskinny-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

I'm still in shock and truly saddened to learn of the death of Asjed and Maher...such a tragedy.
I really can't express my feelings or sadness in words.
May Allah grant them both a place jannat. Ameen

LJ may Allah give you the strength to deal with this pain. I'm always here for you if you ever want to talk. x

Jaan...Hug Cry
Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHdoot

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I really dnt know wat 2 sayCry...I am really shockedCry..i hav chatted wit tem only some times..they both r too good...feelin vey sad fr themCry...loji dont worry dear Cry...may god give strength to their family to overcome this painCry

This siggy was made by maherCry

Edited by doot - 25 September 2011 at 3:11am

minu2011ash_nivrenKaranika-KMHkinshukkiaashiqdeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top