Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja0204 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

how true... all of us are so much alike... at least when it comes to watching sujal....!!!

honestly hard, even i found yesterday's episode tooo slow.. and boring....wht were the sisters upto.... stupid...

and v cud hardly see sujal... kashish's clothes are BAD🤢..... she looks such a made up doll.... in all frames... there's not even a single frame where u can see her natural.

but well, sujal likes her... at least on-screen so i guess v all have to watch her as well...😕

oho, is ekta planning to show kashish all the while for the wedding... i hate to see tht nautanki....!!!!😡

kaleidoscope thumbnail

I'm glad to write this again that Kashish is a Nautanki..........even it is her engangment wth Sujal how she remember Piyush ðŸ¤¢.

Agar itna nafrat hai to then y not she leave Sujal for us 😉

Rach thumbnail

I agree with u choco.. Well simplyvivacious thanks for that nice update. We must say that u r also get at writing reviews...

Yesterday i didn't get time so wasn't able to give update...
This wedding is turning out to be a big fussssssssss bomb...

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and they r showin everyone except sujal, i thought it had been supposed 2 be sujal's wedding...🤢
shela thumbnail
this is a new fan of sujal, the most sexiest and handsome actor ever, i agree with everyone he is just stunning. can't wait for the day he gets married, to see all the romantic scenes he had with kashish before.
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome 2 the forum shela.........
Rach thumbnail
Hi Shela welcome to forum.
But i think there will not be much romantic scenes between them..
Woh kashish will not let sujal come close to her.
didn't u see the way she reacted when suju put earring in her ear..
She behaved as if sujal achuuut...🤢.
kesha thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Shela 😃
Cheeni thumbnail

Hello Shela, Welcome to the forum .

I m very happy to read all of urs reviews on Kashish coz I love to read bad about Aamna.