Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi's departure from Gulmohour (Page 2)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Clap!!!! for jprasad and lakshmi_maruthi!!!!

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged

I like Armaan and want Jassi and Armaan to be together, but here's some critisicm for him :

What I didn't like about Armaan when he met Jassi last in her cabin was that not once did he ask for her forgiveness. Instead his words that put me off were -" why did you do that to me Jassi?" That was bad..

It appears to me that he sort of lives in 2 worlds.. real and imaginary. When he is with Jassi, he's in his imaginary world making promises that he wants to live up to, but when he is back in his real world and faced with a situation, cowardice takes the better of him. Sad to see him as such a weak person...

I love Jassi on the other hand and am zapped by her niceties.. but I think she needs to learn to be assertive, self-respecting and a little manipulative. When I say manipulative, I mean being able to handle people like Mallika and Aryan without taking their bullshit and without putting up a direct fight either!

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Well said JPrasad, and Lakshmi! Clap
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Yep, wellsaid! But i still want purab and jassi to reunite! But jassi's not coming back! yet! lol! shes gonna be a writer now! a writer with a new identity, new face, and new style !!!! i cant wait! i jsut cant simply wait till her makeover and purab! PURAABBB!!!!

-mika

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
wellllll said ummm but it's just a drama. and i have a feeling that jassi is not going to take bullshit from malika and aryan any more
alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Three cheers to JPrasad and Lakshmi...I guess every face, every mind and every heart has two sides, and fantasy and reality make them whole...
opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Hi jprasad,

Good observation.. But the truth remains that, we always love where we work.. But then we have to move on in life.. I know how Jassi feels, because trust me I have learnt a lot from my first company.. I guess we all will remember that.. but life is another name for moving on.. As for Armaan and Jassi, I still feel Armaan has a long way to go before he deserves Jassi for the way he has treated her.. I definitely do not want her to end with Purab, I hope and pray Purab is only returning as Micheal from BLF, but, I repeat, Armaan has a long way to go before he deserves a girl like Jassi..

But last wednesday, I felt most bad for Mallika. Very well potrayed by Rakshanda Khan.. To be ditched by the Armaan on the day of her mehandi, 2 days before her marriage, let alone engangement.. I have heard comments saying Armaan always said he didn't want to marry her, but we tend to forget, he never said that to Mallika or she wouldn't be in that position on that day...

Even in the trailor they showed for Monday, Armaan was still justifying to Mallika that he did what he did for Gulmohar.. he still doesn't have the courage to accpet it in front of everyone that he loves Jassi.. long long way to go..

i  think  missed a nice episode.but what can i do.bcus i stopped watching jjkn when t&d expose our sweet purab(samir).that time i promised i will never watch jjkn even sony if they dont bring him back in his previous position.when will he come ?then i can watch sony again.

Go to top