Kaajal bhai ban gayi Parvati

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sheetald

IF-Rockerz

sheetald

Posted: 19 January 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Bhairavi Raichuria
Bhairavi Raichuria, better known as Kaajal bhai of Ekta Kapoor's Hum Paanch, has replaced Pooja Madan, the protagonist Parvati in Doordarshan's daily Ahsaas starring Sudha Chandran, Rahul Roy, Mukesh Khanna, Prachee Shah and Ravi Gossain.

Paisa bolta hai

Pooja, who had replaced Vani Tripathi was part of the show for over a year now  She felt she needed a pay hike. Producer Abhishek Dudhaia refused to comply, so Pooja decided not to continue.

When contacted, Abhishek admitted, "I did not want to increase Pooja's fees. If I increase her fee, all other actors will also demand a hike. I don't have so many funds in Ahsaas. I wish all these actors understand."

According to sources, Ravi Gossain also demanded a raise, and may quit the show if he doesn't have his way.

A simple guy

"I pay on daily basis-seniors and juniors both. I am a very simple, and transparent man. I don't latkao anybody's money. Coming back to Pooja, I had clearly told her right from start that I will not be able to increase her fee, and her present fee will be constant throughout."

Bhairavi's gain

Explaining Bhairavi's selection, Abhishek said that she fits the role. "Bhairavi will also work at the budget I have offered her. She is very keen to work with me, and that eased out my tension; I didn't have to search high and low for the replacement."

Vani Tripathi had also left Ahsaas because Abhishek refused to increase her fee, which she too demanded somewhere at the time of being in the serial for one year.

"I had showed the typical plastic surgery trick when Tripathi changed to Madan, but now I am not even doing that. I will simply put up an announcement reading that Madan's character will now be played by Raichuria," the director signs off grumpily.

Pooja Madan was unavailable for comment.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaajal bhai ban gayi Parvati" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top