Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ (Page 88)

Post Reply New Post

Page 88 of 152

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ (Page 88)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by aashizin

woww i love olden golden songs Wink hi5 Big smile woww i like this song from movie masoom its really heart touching song i rem in one of singer talent hunt show (i don't rem name right now LOL) one of participant sang this song and made everyone cry , woww u truly justified this song with ur superb voice amazing Clap truly enjoyed it nikki and yeah want diwali special upd as well hon WinkLOL

@bold..
same pinch aashi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

@red..
aww really happy to read this...thnx soo much...HugHugHug

@blue...
sorry yaar i cudn find time to update on diwali evn though i wanted..bt to compromise i hv two updates comin up one by one in this month...Big smileBig smile...one is comin today itself n other one wilb next week..Big smileBig smile...
oww ok sweety sorry was out of town so haven't checked upd yet will do it soon and get back to u .Hug

Nikki_Titli

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
woww it seems our choices do match Wink i love this song and u really sang it superbly Clap your voice perfectly suit with this song simply amazing Clap it was really treat to hear u Hug

Nikki_Titli

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
awww i havent heard the song before..But u sang it beautifully,I simply love ur voice Nikki..Its like pure bliss..Big smile now i'm in love wid this song...now a days we r nt getting good tunes from bwood n those old melodies always rokk..Day Dreaming

i was busy wid my xams so dint check ur msg..

thnx soo much for the pm...love ur beautiful old song(such a nice bday gift,uff it would be damn awesome if someone sings for my bday as well,hehe lol)...HugHugHug

Nikki_Titli

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by Priyamvada

I love that song.. n u hav sung it so beautifully! Thanks for the PMHug keep up the great work buddy... :)

such a sweet comment...thnx soo much Priya for alwz lovin my songs to the core...it truly means a lot to me...luv u n thnx  a ton...HugHugHug

of course anyone ould love ur song..u hav that gifted sweet tone na..Wink u r welcome buddy,..Embarrassed

And that AB avi..ab AB ka koi naya show hai kya..? Looks like an sbs segment..anywayz its chooo cuteDay Dreaming bataana kya hai..bye tc

Nikki_Titli

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Wow well sung Nikki Thumbs Up
thnx for d PM

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleMissWitty

Nikki Diii!
You remembered my birthday?! Shocked (Approve)
Okay, the overly dramatic thank you's and vehement bows apart,
It was awesome! Thank you. Smile
Now, all you have to do is stop waking me up at 2 in the night, if you want to stay alive that is. TongueCool
Cheers, and thanks, and lots of love,Hug
Yashu

@bold...
hw wudn i remember in the 1st place?Stern SmileLOL

nywz am soo glad naani jee ki aapko iss poti ka tofa Qubool Hai..LOLLOLWinkWink...luv u n i will continue to wake u up at such late night hours...LOLLOLHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleMissWittyjakther7

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aisho.

OMGGG

ladooo *Hugs*

thats was so cute gift ever <3 <3

i loved the song with ur voice, i'm telling u, u have the greatest voice ever!!!!!!

muahhh

i just can't enough thanking u for this :( *tears*

Loved it <3

u will be always my star *hugs*

Love u forever my friend, Thx for wishing me :D

awww Angel..HugHugHugHugHugHug...am soo soo happy to knw i cud do somethin spl 4u n u loved it vry much too...HugHugHugHug...luv u...u will also be one of my darling frnz forever...HugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7itsAish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top