Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 152

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

I love that song.. n u hav sung it so beautifully! Thanks for the PMHug keep up the great work buddy... :)

such a sweet comment...thnx soo much Priya for alwz lovin my songs to the core...it truly means a lot to me...luv u n thnx  a ton...HugHugHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ (Page 85)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

OMG my fav song. loved it Embarrassed

aww is it??really glad to knw co-incidentally hi sahi i cud sing fav song of urs..Big smileBig smile...n vry happy to knw u loved it too...thnx soo much...HugHugHugHug

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

woww i love olden golden songs Wink hi5 Big smile woww i like this song from movie masoom its really heart touching song i rem in one of singer talent hunt show (i don't rem name right now LOL) one of participant sang this song and made everyone cry , woww u truly justified this song with ur superb voice amazing Clap truly enjoyed it nikki and yeah want diwali special upd as well hon WinkLOL

@bold..
same pinch aashi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

@red..
aww really happy to read this...thnx soo much...HugHugHug

@blue...
sorry yaar i cudn find time to update on diwali evn though i wanted..bt to compromise i hv two updates comin up one by one in this month...Big smileBig smile...one is comin today itself n other one wilb next week..Big smileBig smile...

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Awww you dedicated it to urself.. as the lyrics match you..  awwwHugHug 
You sang very well.. full of feelingsHugHug 

@bold...
u knw na hw much this song suits me,n ofcourse lik u said to u too...WinkWink...n am happy to read this tht i cud emote d feelings thru my voice...thnx soo much for lovin my song lik alwz charmz...HugHugHugHug...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Beautiful song and u sang it beautifully too ! Big smile

aww meri pyaari behna thnx soo much for this pyaara sa comment...HugHugHug

.SalmanDeewani.

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
After ages,i hv replied to all comments for my update in pg 82...once again thnx a ton to each one of u..HugHugHugHugHugHug

Also thnx to each one of u in d list below who LIKE-d my update in pg 82...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anu..kiran.h.Tanya.well-wisherLittleMissWittyPriyamvadagal.angelNoiiinDeepanwita.Shayari.Let-It-GopreethisSaraPariMysterygirl_me--Sanchu--Sio_AngeL-Zeenat-ShreyuArTi4evaPooja_ChMaria.charmee_sammy-Murphy369-abhiya_pkyek-skylark--Priti11-MyInspirationz.SA.,

nw time for new update...Big smileBig smile..plz c next page...Big smileBig smile

.SalmanDeewani.

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

**Update #25**

Hellooo evry1...HugHugHug...Welcome to my 3rd Update of this month ...HugHugHug...

Before goin to the update i wanna say this time aftr ages n ages i hv replied to the comments for my last update in pg 82...check pages 84 & 85 for replies...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

This song i sung today is the 174th song of mine...Big smileBig smileBig smile...Its a very beautiful song from the hindi film-"Kareeb" released in 1998 starring Bobby Deol & Neha.. ...Big smileBig smileBig smile...The song is..

And i wanna dedicate this song as bday gift to two of my dearest frnz who r frnz with me since MJHT time..Big smileBig smile...One is one of my all time fav vm makers cum vry dearest frnd - Aisho(Aisho.) aka My Angel...Big smileBig smile...Her bday ws on 15th Nov..Big smileBig smile...And 2nd one is one of my closest frnz jo age mein mujhe bahut choti hai bt behaves lik my Naani...LOLLOL...She is Yashu(LittleMissWitty)...Her bday is coming on 26th Nov..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

So Aisho & Yashu..this is for u two..Hug
HugHugHug ...

I really hope u all will like this new song of mine...Big smileBig smile...plz post ur valuable feedbacks either here or in youtube..Big smileBig smile...

Edited by nikki028 - 16 November 2012 at 10:10am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.LittleMissWittyDantaDeepawell-wisherlove.mayurartiLet-It-GopreethisMysterygirl_me-Zeenat-jakther7-Insight-HaremSultangal.angel-Rojaa-VarunKiBiwiHawaaPot-Priyam-.Perk.SwirledDreamsitsAish-Priti11-MyInspirationz.sio.angel.charmee_sammy.SA.Trouble.Harshika4Life-Suni-tomnjerry2

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

updated the post..Big smile

Edited by nikki028 - 16 November 2012 at 10:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleMissWittylove.mayurarti.Perk.SwirledDreamsVarunKiBiwi-Priyam-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top