Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
biggg one congooo nikki for this music thread's wonderful success with third thread HugHugHugHugHugu rock sweety keep rocking HugHugHugHugHugloved ur song as well superbHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Auroni.92

IF-Rockerz

Auroni.92

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
OMGGG diii i ws sooo waiting for the new thread...Wondering where r u...Gladdd that u finally opened ur 3rd gallery...am sooo happy...DancingDancing
so CONGRATULATIONS for the 3rd GALLERY dii...PartyParty
Mindblowing post and as usual marvelous song...taras gayi this tumhari aaoaz sunne ke lie...Ahh it ws sooo soothing and melodious...Loved ths to bits diii...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Welcome back and post regularly ok...
Loveee uuu...HugHugHug

Nikki_Titli

saniya.x

IF-Dazzler

saniya.x

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Congo on your #3rd thread. Hug

Koi Fariyaad, a very beauitful and slow song. I love this song, it's so soft and calm. You sang it very beautifully Nikki, really loved listening to it.

Nikki_Titli

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

n yea i 4gt to say...i hv CHANGED lyrics of KOI FARIYAAD song slightly...to make it look like its a song from a girl to boy...LOLLOL...i 4gt to mention this imp thing in my Update ramayan yday...LOLLOL...i hope whoevr hv listend till nw wud hv noted tht change of lyrics...n am glad some frnz of mine did notice tht change...LOLWinkEmbarrassed...

had noticed it but i thought it a natural thing to do WinkLOL so didnt mind. loved it Party
even when i sing songs in my head i change to girl to boy if it a song thats meant to be boy to girl ROFL
makes more sense cos a girl is singing na

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 27 September 2011 at 4:17am

Nikki_Titli

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Congo for the 3rd music station NikkiHugHug
M glad that no sooner u reached till 3rd threadShocked keep going bacchaApprove
n keep entertaining us with ur updts...
Ur lucky that god has gifted u such a melodious voice n thats indeed gr8 that ur doing something out of it n not wasting it by just keeping ur voice with urselfHugHug
loved the siggies n bannersDay Dreaming
and this updt song.. Koi fariyaad from tum binBig smile m like WOWBig smile bcoz all the songs from tum bin are in the top of my fav listBig smile n this song is indeed beautiful... n u sang it very wellClap
keep updatingHug

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

Nikkiii firstly toh many many manyy congrats to you for the 3rd thread, you truly deserve it, duniya ki sari best wishes for this thread and im sureee u will finish this thread in no time inshaallah. As i always say your an exceptional singer and always keep singing and entertaining us with your awesome voice. HugHugHug

This new dhamakedar thread is just mindblowing, every single thing is perfect and arranged in the absolute 'nikki style' hayee those dividers and sigs look mindblowing dolly and akriti rock i couldnt stop staring and its just amazing how u chose such perfect and similar pics, iss baat pe toh ur an expert Wink. Hayee everything's srk and ab-fied and i love it LOL oh and btw so sorry for the delay in the banner and for keeping u waiting but im so so happyy finallyy sab kuch perfectly ho gaya, the entire first page is fantastic Tongue.

Coming towards the update, uff nikkiii again i guess ive said this infinite number of times but shit koi faryad is also one of my favourite songs EVER, i just love the emotions in it and how soulful the song is. And its soo tough to sing because jagjit singh is a legend. But your version of it, hayeee its just soo touching nikki i don't have words. From the start when u started humming i knew this song would be beautiful and it continued throughout. Loved the feelings you potrayed and it clearly showed your love for someone LOLWink. Gr8 job nikki i dont have words, i just love love love you bohat sara. HugHugHug

ridzzz...my jaaniii...HugHugHugHugHugHug... welcome to my 3rd music thread...HugHugHug...n i hope tu isi tarah meri har music thread mein suru se leke end tak mere saath rahe...lik u hv been since my ever 1st music thread... trulyyy ridzzz...i am luckyyy to hv u in my life...as one of my closest frnz...as my bestest sautan...as my bestest admirer of my songs...n bestest supporter of my songs...thnxx a ton ridz...thank u sooo sooo much for evrything...i wilb alwz thankful to IF for bringing me into my life...luv  u endless...HugHugHugHugHugHug

@blue...
so toh hai...i had made sure each n evry thing comes d way in d xact manner i wantd...n i am glad it happnd...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

@red...
its out n out bcoz of my LOVEEES for both...LOLLOL...vich u r vry welll aware of...Wink

@green...
thts d ULTIMATE THING i meant thru this song...LOLLOL...n am soo happy u specifically mentiond in d comment...thank u jee...HugHugHugHugHug

Mysterygirl_me

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_loves_KaSh

congrats niksss:D
Keep rockingCool

thank u sooo much aish...HugHugHug

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

CONGRATZ Nikki!!!!

first of all...WOW!! new thread, presentation, the banners (of your 2 fav's i see Embarrassed), intro and ALL of it AWESOME!!!! ClapClapClap [and gorgeous coz of bannersEmbarrassedTongue]

i also wanna say to this: i NEVER STOPPED singing

we request u: NEVER GIVE UP OR STOP SINGING! Party

really happy u have gone on to your 3rd Music Station PartyClap
may there be loads more Big smile
love to listen to u singing and u are really a great singer so keep it up.

expired songs post will be very useful for me as i would love to hear all ur first one. in other words all the ones from Music Station #1 which i totally missed out on Tongue

keep up the updates & definitely include me on the PM list to get a note of your latest updates Embarrassed

meghzzz...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...looong looong timeee yaaraaa...n i ws xtremelyyy happpy seein u here...n tht too on my new music thread...thnx a ton alone for joinin me in this vry spl occassion  of mine...HugHugHugHug

i soo sooo miss our SRK talks yaar...eagerly w8in for Ra.One's release...n ab toh v can gt glimpse of him evn more na?thnx to Ra.Ones hugeee hugeee promotions by him evrywhere...n u knw Chamak challo is growin on me as each day passin by...wht abt u???vich is ur fav track there????EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

nywz comin back to my thread...LOLLOL...**i had to break lagaofy...otherwise i wil go on n on abt SRK...LOLLOL...**i knw tht my section for new links for old songs...is gonna be very helpful to u...n  promise i will update tht section wid my regular updates...n do comment on them too if u hv time...Big smileBig smile...n yea i can nevr evr stop singin yaar...nt in this birth atleast...LOLLOL...n thnx a ton for ur lovely wishesss yaara...HugHugHugHug

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

*EDITED*

finally got to listen to the new song Dancing
hats off to u. u sang it well & its great to listen to Big smile 
totally beautiful voice & tune. matched the original tune so well Clap

fab job! waiting for ur next Embarrassed

@bluee...
awww meghzzz...tht trulyyy means a lot to me...really happy to knw u loved my new song...thnx sooo much...HugHugHugHugHugHug...

MeghaSRKLover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top