Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Nikkiii firstly toh many many manyy congrats to you for the 3rd thread, you truly deserve it, duniya ki sari best wishes for this thread and im sureee u will finish this thread in no time inshaallah. As i always say your an exceptional singer and always keep singing and entertaining us with your awesome voice. HugHugHug

This new dhamakedar thread is just mindblowing, every single thing is perfect and arranged in the absolute 'nikki style' hayee those dividers and sigs look mindblowing dolly and akriti rock i couldnt stop staring and its just amazing how u chose such perfect and similar pics, iss baat pe toh ur an expert Wink. Hayee everything's srk and ab-fied and i love it LOL oh and btw so sorry for the delay in the banner and for keeping u waiting but im so so happyy finallyy sab kuch perfectly ho gaya, the entire first page is fantastic Tongue.

Coming towards the update, uff nikkiii again i guess ive said this infinite number of times but shit koi faryad is also one of my favourite songs EVER, i just love the emotions in it and how soulful the song is. And its soo tough to sing because jagjit singh is a legend. But your version of it, hayeee its just soo touching nikki i don't have words. From the start when u started humming i knew this song would be beautiful and it continued throughout. Loved the feelings you potrayed and it clearly showed your love for someone LOLWink. Gr8 job nikki i dont have words, i just love love love you bohat sara. HugHugHug

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 25 September 2011 at 3:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_SweetzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-IamAwesome-

IF-Sizzlerz

-IamAwesome-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
congrats niksss:D
Keep rockingCool

Angels_SweetzNikki_Titli

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
OMGGG :O:O:O:O::O F I N A L L Y !!!!

Wolakimaatotaaa !! ROFL thats reserved in my own language CoolROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
CONGRATZ Nikki!!!!

first of all...WOW!! new thread, presentation, the banners (of your 2 fav's i see Embarrassed), intro and ALL of it AWESOME!!!! ClapClapClap [and gorgeous coz of bannersEmbarrassedTongue]

i also wanna say to this: i NEVER STOPPED singing

we request u: NEVER GIVE UP OR STOP SINGING! Party

really happy u have gone on to your 3rd Music Station PartyClap
may there be loads more Big smile
love to listen to u singing and u are really a great singer so keep it up.

expired songs post will be very useful for me as i would love to hear all ur first one. in other words all the ones from Music Station #1 which i totally missed out on Tongue

keep up the updates & definitely include me on the PM list to get a note of your latest updates Embarrassed

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 24 September 2011 at 3:48pm

Angels_SweetzNikki_Titli

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
*EDITED*

finally got to listen to the new song Dancing
hats off to u. u sang it well & its great to listen to Big smile 
totally beautiful voice & tune. matched the original tune so well Clap

fab job! waiting for ur next Embarrassed

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 27 September 2011 at 4:11am

Nikki_Titli

------

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nikki_Titli

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Congrats nikki di! I really appreciate your love for Music. Big smile The song which you chose is very touching and great.
You did really well with the song and this first update is just rocking. It's not easy to sing a song like this but you did.
Looking forward for more.
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fanAngels_SweetzNikki_Titli

Miracle_leo

IF-Dazzler

Miracle_leo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
My hearty congratulation for your 3rd music thread,keep rocking n i love your voice nikki.loved the banner your 2fav r together+your fav singer wow its cool.loved the song koi fariyaad its my fav n your voice is superb.

Angels_SweetzNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top