Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I love TV yet I hate it: Kamlesh Pandey (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thx u for sharing... nice article MB deserves to be the first choice of KP he is indeed one of the finest actors of the industry and happy that he chooses our cute Kritika.  This hatke jodi will rock

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love TV yet I hate it: Kamlesh Pandey (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

I remember There used to come a tv show called"Viruddh" starring Smiriti Irani , she had produced it as well ..It was  a brilliant show .. Mr Pandey did not mentioned that he actually wrote the show and it's dialogues ..
Yes I remember the show. It was truly brilliant and ahead of its time. I guess Pandeyji doesnt mention it as not many would remember it.

I watched Viruddh a couple of weeks ago on Sony's youtube channel. It is really a fantastic show Clap but they only uploaded till the father died and I think the story ends there. He was the main character and after that I did read the story but it sounded like everybody just went against each other. ShockedWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathashamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.