Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I love TV yet I hate it: Kamlesh Pandey (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Looking forward to this show. MB would be perfect for it. I am glad a deserving actor like him has bagged a lead role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevashamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love TV yet I hate it: Kamlesh Pandey (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Kamlesh Pandey ji all I can say Sumeet Raghavan definitely described the TRP system really well and the fans of LTL-1 definitely had a good laugh when they watched his segment. If anybody has not watched this segment then you must watch it. LOL

Note - I hope nobody is offended by what is said about the shows mentioned by Sumeet coz my favorite show (Gulaal) is also mentioned in this list and I was not offended at all. I just laughed at the whole segment. ROFL Sumeet interviewing the executives of the channel is definitely the funniest segment of the episode. ROFL

Thanks for selecting Mohnish Behl as the lead of this show. I am glad at least somebody realizes what a talented actor he is. Clap Thumbs Up

I love TV too but I dislike it as well. I have now become very picky about the shows I watch regularly I dislike it even more now coz I lost my favorite male character (Dutta Patil) coz of Colors stupid ego problems.Angry I use to actually just watch TV for timepass but after watching the orginal Dutta Patil (Mishal Raheja) I am looking for a good strong male character lets see if KTLK can give me a strong male character. I am really hoping it can. Clap KTLK definitely has the right male lead but now what remains to be seen if the script is also written as strong as the original script of Dhoop Kinare. All the best to the entire team. 

Edited by Keva - 25 September 2011 at 3:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I remember There used to come a tv show called"Viruddh" starring Smiriti Irani , she had produced it as well ..It was  a brilliant show .. Mr Pandey did not mentioned that he actually wrote the show and it's dialogues ..

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing :)
Really proud of Kritika :D

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

IF-Dazzler

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing

ayesha109

ayesha109

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing...

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

I remember There used to come a tv show called"Viruddh" starring Smiriti Irani , she had produced it as well ..It was  a brilliant show .. Mr Pandey did not mentioned that he actually wrote the show and it's dialogues ..
Yes I remember the show. It was truly brilliant and ahead of its time. I guess Pandeyji doesnt mention it as not many would remember it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.