plz pm me when you update

ok dear i'll .
Posted: 12 years ago
THE JAISWALS

"Rebecca,piya r u done packing?"
''yes papa"
"wheres meera?"
"m here dad.wow dad u look even more handsome today.is it 4 impressing mom?"
''theres no need to do anything to impress me.m always impressed by him...right darling."
"ya love.nw shall we move.rebecca...piya...come on hurry up."
"dad look rebecca made me carry all her luggage.its so heavy.plz help me na."
''ya sure piya.giv it to me."

Varun tried to lift the luggage but it was too heavy,he cldnt even shake the suitcase.

"what did u pack rebecca.its so heavy.''
"nothing dad just my books,clothes,gifts,cosmetics,shoes,diaries n few dozens of chocolate.thats it.''

piya n meera laughed looking at varun's amused face.kamya shifted towards varun.

Kamya:shut up u girls.(turning towards varun)''dnt worry love,try lifting it again.i know u can do it."

varun tried lifting the suitcase n this time he cld lift it easily.

Varun:(wishpering in kamya's ear) "u did it right.its a cheating dear."
Kamya:(wishpering back)'' they dnt know abt it so it doesnt matter."

both of them smiled at each other.

Piya:"wow papa u did it.u do hav a lot of strength"
Rebecca:"ya papa u r the strongest"

both of them hugged varun tightly nearly knocking him down.Kamya smiled looking at her family.in 2000 yrs of her life,these past 21 yrs had been the happiest one.she found her love,n had such a loving family that everyone envied of.bt the only thing that worried her was the place dehradun n her sister-MAITHLI.
Though maithli was her sister,c was the exact replica of her daughter piya.the connection betn maithli n piya was the one thing that worried her the most.
Her sister maithli had been turned into the creature she hated the most-the creature of dark predatory life,a living dead,-a VAMPIRE.
Just 4 the love of power maithli betrayed her sister,her love n furthurmore her own life n has been living a soul less life over the centuries.
Kamya never saw her sister after the great vampire-witches war but she was still afraid that her sis might return n harm her daughter,her dear n most loved daughter PIYA.
Kamya was afraid to return back to dehradun.she still shivered with the memory of that dreadful night when her perfectly normal human sister returned as a cold,evil creature with blood lust in her eyes just to raise a war that caused the loss of many supernaturals...
The war caused tension betn all the clans of supernaturals including herself.c was the sole survivor of her clan n so had to leave the city to ignore the tension n her enemity btn herself n the dark wizard-ABHAYENDRA.

Varun:"what r u thinking abt dear?u r thinking abt that night right?"
Kamya:"no...its nothing like that"
Varun:"if u dnt want to return then i'll nt force u dear.we can all live here as long as u want.''
Kamya:"i know u'll nt force me bt love u r human n u hav to be wid ur old parents.they'll die soon so they want u to be near them till their death.also i cant always run away like this.our daughters need to understand abt themselves n their powers.n dehradun is the best place for it"
Varun:"ok if u say so.i cant argue with u after all u r thousands of yrs older than me.''

kamya giggled at his statement.varun looked at her n smiled.he cldnt biliv the extent n intensity of his love towards kamya.even after knowing the truth,he accepted her n loved her.they had perfect n blissful married life.

Rebecca:"momma r u sad as u dnt want to leave this house.dnt worry momma we'll buy a house more beautiful than this." n she smiled.

With the voice n smile of rebecca the tension in the room automatically ceased n everyone became cheerful n excited to return dehradun,their true home.

So they r returning dehradun.the girls r unknown abt their powers.what wil happen when they find out abt it?
Wil maithli return?
Wil c harm piya?
How wil abhay react when he sees piya?

Sorry guys 4 the short update.will try to update longer chapter next time.
Hope u like it.
Do point out ma mistake.
With love
srija.Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
intereting concept love between twp familes at war for centuries I would say. So its going to be a story of forbidden love looks like
Interesting. Loved it update soon. 
wow awesome update😃 interesting to c abhiya first meeting thnx 4 pm
Fab Update!👏⭐️

Jaiswals are happy in their own world.😊So Maithali is After Pia.Waiting for their first meeting(Abhiya)and want to know how Abhay will react after meeting Maithali's lookalike-Pia. Thanks for Pm Srija.Continue soon.Good Luck!
👍🏼
awesome update
perfect famiy shown
so its maithali who betrayed abhay is it so?
please update soon very excited about abhiya meeting

it was really good... lets see wat destiny has stored 4 abhiya

lovely update... waiting for abhiya's meeting

thnx 4 da pm

amazing chapter dear n what a imagination yaar hats off to u