Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rashika27.1997

all the answers to ur questionsis yes!!!!!

waiting for the frst chappy
thnx for the pm

aww...thats really sweet of u.u dnt hav to wait long 4 next update dear
-srija- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viviliciousgirl

Lovely character sketch.

Just waiting your story to start. Please do PM me...😊

thanks dear.next chapter wil be updated 2day.i'll make sure to pm u.
-srija- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

wow nice concept👏do continue and plz add me to your pm list😊

thanks n ADDED.
-srija- thumbnail

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

something reli interesting n different!!

nice character sketch!!
n do continue soom

oh heena di finally u r here.really missed u a lot n thanks 4 lovely comment.
Luv u.
-srija- thumbnail
CHAPTER 1:THE RAICHANDS

It was a tranquil night.The moon was shining brightly n peeping through the clouds hovering around her.The breeze was playing n wishpering against the leaves of trees.

Deep inside a very dense forest there stood an exotic mansion on a very dark corner surrounded by large trees.even the moonlight was prevented to enter inside.however the moonlight struggled through the trees n managed to brighten one of the window of the room at the far cornor of the mansion.

The room enlightened by the light caress of the moonlight was very exotic n classy.with the moonlight n dim light frm the fireplace,the red n black painted walls of the room were dimly visible.

The room was classy as if it belonged to som1 from 16 century,old n antiquated furniture bt well managed,antique potraits n pictures.the odd thing abt the room was that the room had no trace of white or any other light colour.the whole decoration of the room was dark n deep as if it represented the dark life of the person residing there.

A dark figure in black clothes,sat on an arm chair near the fireplace...the dim light of the fire caressed his perfect face n perfect figure.Abhay looked at the picture in his hand...the aggravated hatred n vengeance cld be noticed easily through his eyes n tightened jaw.

''Though mom dissuaded me nt to kill u then n ur sister saved u as well,bt nw,...NO...I'll show no mercy,no clemency.u'll surely rcv ur deserved punishment.''
''u tried to assure me dat som1 had caused a bad blood bt i know i hadnt misunderstood.u betrayed me...u betrayed me jst to gain power...u nvr loved me.''
''i know ma behaviour is bleak bt i cant help till i take ma revenge.i know grudge is sth that destroys the 1 who hav it bt still this time i'll nt abstain.''
"this occult world has more misery than that of human,more trechery,more betrayal,more slaughtering n more agony bt at the same time the feeling of power is so enthralling.u wanted to enter this world n u did.4 it u tampered wid my feelings n mislead me wid ur fallacious behaviour''
"my lov 4 u has already obsoleted bt my hatred 4 u has become more prominent wid the passing time''

he looked at the waxing moon n gave a mocking smile

''just wait a li'l more''

just then his thought was disturbed by the entry of arya.c was laughing uncontrollably n nearly banged on the floor.

''arya y r u here n y r u laughing?''
''(laughing) bro...''

bt b4 c cld say anything abhay saw what was happening.he could hear the thunderstorm n the wind howling fiercely.

''its mom n dad,AGAIN!!...''
''Hmm...''
''what did u do arya?"
''nothing bhai,actually i accidently burned mom's spell book n blamed it on dad.thats it''
''arya u r nt a child,u r an ancient remember bt why do u behave like this?u r the queen of dark arts n u sld behave like one''
''bro,i know i m 2000 yrs old bt still i look like a teenager n i enjoy being like this''

she was still laughing.
''stop laughing n come n help me"

Abhay n arya both entered chadeena's room.the scene of the room knocked off arya wid laughter again...
All the spellbooks were scattered here n there.haseena was burning wid rage n voilently shaking her fingers,using her spell to attack chand with lightening.chand on the other hand was blowing a fierce wind covering him 2 change the direction of the lightening.

Abhay:STOP

Abhay raised the fore finger of both his hands n with a swift movement of his fingers,both chand n haseena were glued to the floor unable to move.

''chand,haseena stop it.i know u enjoy using ur power bt u must abide by the rules otherwise i'll snatch ur powers 4 months n u will be compelled to live like a normal human.DO U UNDERSTAND.''
''Yes master abhay bt wil u plz leave us nw.i feel like a tree rooted in ground''
''ok but remember what i said''

He freed them n snapped out of the room.he was unable to control his rage as a result a fierce tornado engulfed the whole forest.arya tried to control her brother but couldn't.

Suddenly a bright dazzling white light covered the area almost blinding both of them.the tornado ceased and the damage was re-stored.

Abhay couldnt believe it.it had already been 1900 yrs since he last encountered the white magic.he clenched his fist in the railing almost breking it into pieces.

''bro...?''
''its them.they've returned.''

chapter 2:THE JAISWALS

Sry guys 4 short update.as i update through ma cell its difficult to post longer update.
Do comment n point out ma mistake.
With love
srija.Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. Srija!! Different concept.. Dark and white magic.. I'm loving it!!👏

I'm late in reading this FF.. But its really interesting!!
Loved the prologue so much.. In chapter 1, I like the part of Arya telling Abhay of her mischeif 😆. Who was the person Abhay thinking? his ex lover - i hope its not Pia😲??
When will Abhay and Pia meet??😳.
Thanks for the PM.. Update soon!
preet111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome  y r  i m waiting  when abhay first meeting  updated soon thnx 4 pm
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
con soon
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ausum update...i loved it...interesting and different...update soon...thanks for pm...
prerna26 thumbnail
Brilliant  Update!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved the description that you gave about the place! ❤️Whom was he(Abhay)  talking about?I love the concept! Continue soon.Good Luck!
👍🏼Thanks for Pm.😃