AWSOME NEWZ!! Specially 4 the Crew Of YML

Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Guyz.../Crew of YMLH, I have some FANTASTIC NEWZ (CREW U SHOULD KNOW THIS..IT WILL MAKE U SMILE)😆😆😆

I JUST CHECKED THE FINAL RATING CHART 4 THE WHOLE TRPS!! Optimystix..This is where ur show YMLH stands @

CONGRATULATIONS!

U PPL R DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB ON MAKING THIS A VERY VERY FLOP SHOW!!

THANX..NOW WE CAN ALL WATCH SOMETHING ELSE 4 A CHANGE!! THANX A LOT YMLH...GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP!! Oh and also lets change the tittle to "Ye Meri Serial Kii DEATH Hai"

😆

Once Again KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB ON MAKING IT A HUGE FLOP!😃

hi tafarruz,

Well the TRPs have never been an indication of what I like and I am sure I will get a lot members here to agree with me... So let's not head to what the TRPs say... It's not like anyone is forcing us to watch these serials.. For me the fact that this serial has so many active members discussing it here is proof that is worth watching to us. So, let's respect  each others sentiments... 

they realyruined the story line by splitting ronit and pooji

😡

same here !!!!!!! they have already buried the story somewhere !!!!!
hahaha
they better reunite ronit and pooja and fix this mess if they want it to go up to number1
although the show iznt az gud az it once waz..itz still gud........n trpz wont decide wheter i watch da show or not............itz still better den alota ekta showz.................

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

although the show iznt az gud az it once waz..itz still gud........n trpz wont decide wheter i watch da show or not............itz still better den alota ekta showz.................

I am with you Paki PRINCEZ

I agree with Lakshmi and Pak Princez...

No one is forcing us to watch the show. if u don't like it don't watch it.

This drama does have a unique story. it is based on the girl who trying to achive her goals. she has many hurdles in her way and she is crossing them one by one.
it is not easy for the girls belonging to middle class families to get that far in thier dreams. most of the time thier dreams are buried.

so lets look at the bright side of the serial and not the TRP's.

irelli like the show no matta what it is still good, xcpt 4 the fact that pooja n ronit r not togethr
i agree with sadaf. they totally went off track with poornima marrying ronit. but i keep watching in the hope that someday, sometime they'll be united. the optimist in me, i guess!