Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Kinnys fave films --indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Kinshuk Mahajan's favourite films
Television actor Kinshuk Mahajan, famous for his role in STAR Plus hit show Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai, shares his favourite films. The actor is a movie buff and never forgets to watch his favourite movies every night.
Showing 1 of 6 imagesPrevious    Next
Kinshuk Mahajan
Titanic
This film, I feel is the most iconic film in romantic category and I love everything about this movie right from romance between Rose and Jack to direction of the film. I feel that no one can beat this movie and whenever I get time, I definitely watch the selfless romance between Rose and Jack.

Kinshuk Mahajan
Andaz Aapna Aapna
It is the most hilarious movie I have ever seen. Both Salman Khan and Aamir Khan are simply superb. Though this film didn't work when it was released but now it has become everyone's favourite. Apart from Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, I also liked comic timings of Karishma Kapoor and Raveena Tandon. I like everything about the film.

Kinshuk Mahajan
Moment to Remember
It is an award winning film I must say. I really like the acting of lead pair and it surely deserves an award for its screenplay. I never get bored of watching this movie.

Kinshuk Mahajan
The Notebook
It is a wonderful movie. I have no words for this movie except it is perfect in every department. I really liked the acting of Ryan Gosling as Noah Calhoun and Rachel McAdams as Allie Hamilton. I will recommend this film to everyone to watch it.

Kinshuk Mahajan
Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
It is one of my favourite family-oriented films. This film shows real face of our Indian culture and I liked the whole storyline of the show. The songs were brilliant and till today we dance to the songs during functions. I really loved Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit. It was a complete family package.

Kinshuk Mahajan
My Sister's Keeper
Again a beautiful movie and evergreen for me. It made me emotional which we say about Indian films but if you see this movie, it will bring tears in your eyes. This film says how important is to keep relationships strong and shows the beautiful relationship between an ailing daughter and mother.

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 September 2011 at 3:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnaVirMan_ArShi-Atiya-wadi..dollmoniluvskinshukdiyaloveskinny

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
First of all all d Pics r just Wowww n amazingg especiallyy Kinya's pic . loveddd it .

Amazingg choices Kinshuk , n OMVV Hum aapke hai kaun n Andaaz Apna Apna r mine Favs too .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evawadi..doll

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
OMV!!!!!!!!!! Kinny is looking hawt in those pic yaar!!!!!!!!
even me too love hum aapke hai n andaz apna apna
his choices are fab love himm !!!!!!!!

Edited by wadi..doll - 24 September 2011 at 7:33am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index