Diya Aur Baati Hum

DABH - 23rd SEPT 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by _mahi_

i love your way of writing TanthyaEmbarrassed .. even though i had put the written update as a volunteer 39 minutes before youLOL.. i thinks yours is betterEmbarrassed
thanksBig smile

Thank you, Mahi ..
Sorry Hun, But U see I am the official backup Updater ... If u wish to , u can become the regular friday updater..I have no issues with it  ... we all have our styles , Dear..I liked ur chirpy  WU ...

My pleasure ! Smile
no no its all fine with meBig smile. and thanks for your beautiful wordsWink.. i will think about that soonEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DABH - 23rd SEPT 2011 Written Update (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
tanthya...i do miss your update of minister madam victoria...
now that the new dulhan is making the old shark sing to her tune...

and can you pls help with maryada update...i know we both watch it for gaurav the awesome hunk and vidya...

hope all is well on your end...

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update diSmile

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
tanthya thanks for the update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.