Fan Fictions

SAVE ME-GEET~HAUNTED FF~INTRODUCTION!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shivu_crazyfan

shivu_crazyfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
HEY.. I KNOW MANY OF U DONT KNOW ME...BT I OFTENLY WRITES ...Smile M HERE AGAIN WITH ANOTHER MAAN GEET FF...HOPEU LIKE IT... PLZZ DO LIKE IT ND COMMENT ..SO THT I CAN MOVE FURTHER...

INTRODUCTION...
MAAN... 
RETURNED FRM AMERICA AFTER DOING MBA... HIS FATHER OWNED A PROPERTY IN OOTY... WHICH IS SAID TO BE HAUNTED... NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE IN IT...WHOSOEVER PURCHASE THT HOUSE..LEFT THE HOUSE THE NXT DAY..
MAAN'S DAD DICTATED HIM THE WHOLE STORY...BUT MAAN BEING EDUCATED DIDNT BELIEVE IN GHOST STORIES...HE REACHED OOTY TO INVESTIGATE ABT THE RUMOURS... HE DECIDED TO STAY IN DAT HOUSE...
HE CAME IN A BLACK BMW... HE PARKED THE CAR IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE...THE HOUSE WAS IN THE DEEP WOODS..AWAY FRM MAIN CITY...IT WAS A BAEUTIFUL SCENERY..HOUSE SURROUNDED BY TREES ND FOG...IT WAS MESMERISED SCENCE TO WATCH... MAAN THOUGHT HOW CAN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE CAN BE HAUNTED...
HE STEPED OUT OF HIS CAR ND GO TO WATCH THE WHOLE HOUSE..IT WAS SILENT...WITH NO1 AROUND...HE THOUGHT OF EATING SUMTHING BUT KITCHEN WAS EMPTY..HE THEN DROVE TO A RESTRUANT... THERE HE SAW A OLD MAN...IN RAGS... ASKING FOR FOOD... THE OWNER OF THE RESTRUANT STARTED SHOUTING ON  HIM... 
OWNER- HOW MANY TYMS I HAVE TOLD U DAT STP CUMING HERE...1 BAR FREE ME KHANA KYA DE DIA U HAVE MADE IT ROUTINE TO CUM HERE..
MAAN SWA THIS..HE WALKED TO THE OLD MAN..
MAAN- BABA YEH LO..ISSE KHANA KHA LENA9GIVING HIM THE MONEY)
THE OLD MAN STARTED LAUGHING...
OLD MAN- NO NO NO NO.. NOW I DNT WANT FOOD.. HAHAHAHHA... FINALLY THE TYM HAVE CUM... DESTINY HAS BROUGHT U HERE..HAHAH
HE STARTED GOING THE OTHER SIDE..
MAAN- HEYY STOP...
MAAN STOOD THERE CONFUSED..
DAT NIGHT HE RECALLED TE WHOLE DAY ND WENT TO HIS BED..HE WAS IN DEEP SLEEP ..
SUDDENLY SOUND OF BREAKING OF GLASS CAME..
MAAN AWAKE ND RAN TOWARDS THE SOUND..HE SAW A FOWER VASE BROKEN ON THE FLOOR... HE WALKED TOWARDS HIS ROOM... ND SUDDENLY HE COULD LISTEN SHOUTS OF A GIRL...CRYING..SHOUTING FOR HELP/..
MAAN RAN HERE ND THERE BT COULDNT SEE ANY1... 
HE STOOD PARALYSED TO WATS HAPPENING... ND AGAIN HE FELT SUMTHING ON FLOOR..HE WALKED TOWARDS THE THING ND IT WAS A PHOTOGRAPH..
YA IT WAS A PHTOGAPPH OF A GIRL..A BEAUTIFUL GIRL SMILING...IN HER YOUNG DAYS... MAAN STOOD MESMERSIED AT THE PHOTO... 

DATS FOR THE INTRO... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jagritimanochaammyicycoollathaausheetalvasamrk-1goldenmoon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAVE ME-GEET~HAUNTED FF~INTRODUCTION!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
nice start yaar ..so like horror and thriller types ??? do add me to ur pm list 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivu_crazyfan

shivu_crazyfan

shivu_crazyfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrk_1

hey!!
thnks really need dat!
well its nt dat i personally like horror nd stuff... jst came across a horror movie ndmy mind  thought to make a ff out of it.. Big smile
nd sure i pm u!

Edited by shivu_crazyfan - 24 September 2011 at 2:41am

mrk-1

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivu_crazyfan

hey!!
thnks really need dat!
well its nt dat i personally like horror nd stuff... jst came across a horror movie ndmy mind  thought to make a ff out of it.. Big smile
nd sure i pm u!

yaar dont make it too horror , i have the habit of reading ff's at night .. 
 i ll definetely freak out 

shivu_crazyfan

shivu_crazyfan

shivu_crazyfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivu_crazyfan

hey!!
thnks really need dat!
nd sure i pm u!

yaar dont make it too horror , i have the habit of reading ff's at night .. 
 i ll definetely freak out 
ahahahahhaha LOL... awww r u dat scared of horror stories...???Embarrassed i will make sure dat it will be a die hard horror LOL heheheh..just kidding.. i will make sure u wont be too afraid of the storyy... Wink

mrk-1

riturana27

Groupbie

riturana27

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
add me to ur pm list

shivu_crazyfan

shivu_crazyfan

shivu_crazyfan

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged