Diya Aur Baati Hum

~23 September Written Update DABH~

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey DABHians.😃 This is Mahi. 😳  I saw there was no update today so I volunteered to do it.😊 (if there is any update, please forgive me). I hope you will not any problems with my updating today.😉 I know it is late but I just realized it. Here you go with the update. ENJOY. 🥳

The episode starts with Bhabo asking Sandhya the amount of sugar needed for making a delicious Halwa.😕 Ankur, Ankita, Sandhya including Kisna are worried that how would Sandhya answer it. Sandhya tries to tell Bhabo that she doesn't know how to cook but Kisna interrupts saying that 1 bowl.(this lady is sucha liar😡) She asks Bhabo what is the need of asking such question when its obvious that everyone takes 1 bowl.😆 Kisna then asks Sooraj's father (raathisa) if he wants to ask anything from Sandhya. He replies that he doesn't need to ask anything and that good qualities and values are written on Sandhya's face.Embarrassed Kisna asks Ankur to give sweets to everyone as Rathi sa has said YES. Bhabo interrupts saying that she wants to ask Sandhya something.(Again.. 🥱) She asks her if she wants to say something and that if the alliance is happening by her wish? 😭Sandhya remembers Ankur's words that Ankita is not going with him because of her. Kisna tries to answer saying that ofcourse.. but Bhabo stops her🤣 and says that she wants to hear an answer from Sandhya. Sandhya says YES. Everyone is relieved. Bhabo says that alliance is fixed by their side.👏 Kisna asks Ankur to distribue sweets. (kisna = bhookhi😆 keeps asking for the sweets😆) Ankur feeds Rathisa a gulabjamun while Ankita is shocked.(tensionwa nahi karne ka.. sambandhi hain🤣) Bhabo takes out a Red Dupatta from a bag and covers Sandhya's head with it while sad song is playing at the back for Sandhya.😕 Bhabo looks at her lovingly and gives her cocunut and shagun. Ankur is satisfied with everything. BHabo says to Sandhya that she is not a daughter of her house anymore but from now on, she is her DIL. Bhabo informs everyone that they will come after 6 days with Band Baaja to get their DIL.  Ankur says that how would the preparations be done in this short span of time? (jhoootha🤢)  Kisna answers that now Sandhya has become Parayi and it doesnt mattter if Sandhya gets married after 6 days or 6 months, what is the difference? (oh ladyy😡) Bhabo and Rathi sa leave saying that they will inform them how many people will come from their side. Sandhya is left looking sad. 😭

While here on the store, a lady asks Meenakshi about the price of a saree and because she is lost thinking about the alliance, tells the wrong price and she replies "150'. 😆Vikram notices it😉 and asks her to come to her senses.😆 (meenakshi toh jethani ji ke khwaabon mein khoyi hai😆)  Meenakshi comes to her senses and tells the lady that the saree's real price. The lady is shocked to know the price😆 and gets up to leave and Meenakshi tries to stop her saying that she has sarees with less price as well. When the lady leaves, Meenakshi taunts her at her back saying that she should stand up in the middle of the intersection begging and she will get free sarees. 🤣Vikram asks her what is wrong with her. Meenakshi tells him that she is worried about the alliance and that Bhabo hasn't returned back yet. Vikram tells her to concentrate on her work but she replies that she is feeling weird thinking about the new DIL of the house. She asks Vikram to let her go to Sooraj and asks him if Bhabo has called him up. He tells her to go or she wont stop bothering him. (reallly?????😆 i thought Vikram knew it before😆)

Ankur and Ankita comes back into the house after dropping Sooraj's parents outside and notice that Sandhya is not in the living room anymore but the shagun is on the sofa. Sandhya is shown sitting in her room thinking about Ankita's decision and Bhabo's words. Ankita comes into her room and asks her that why did she say yes for the marriage? Sandhya replies that Ankur is right and that she is his  responsibility.😭 It doesn't matter if she gets married today or after few years. (it matters princess😕) She tells Ankita that the boy has his business and home and that she will be happy. (ouchh.. whats gonna happen after marriage when Sandhya comes to know that Sooraj is halwai😲) Ankita says that she is lying and asks her that what made her change her decision?

Meenakshi comes to the store. Sooraj is preparing Ladoo's boxes and she asks him that these are to get distributed in the area right.😆 Sooraj looks at her questioningly (yeh phir aa gayyi😆) and Meenakshi says that Bhabo must have called him up and informed him that his alliance is fixed. Sooraj denies anything like that.

While Ankita gives her kasam to Sandhya and asks her why did she change her mind? Sandhya gets teary-faced and tells her that how can she be selfish and not think about her and her unborn child's happiness.😭 She says that she doesnt want her niece/nephew to not to see his/her father's face when the child comes into this world. Ankita gets emotional and starts crying. Sandhya tells her not to cry and that it will be bad for her baby. She says to Ankita that if she cries then Mom and Dad will be mad at her that Sandhya didn't take care of her bhabi. 😭She asks Ankita that if it is only her right to think about other people's happiness? Sandhya tells her to wait and that she will be back. (you guyz should watch the scene😭)

Bhabo and Rathi comes back with a Dholi and Kisna.🤪The women ask eachother about the reason of dhol being played. Rathi sa goes to Sooraj and hugs him and congratulates him.😊 He tells Sooraj that children can never grow up for their parents but when their marriages get fixed, then parents realize that their children are indeed grown ups now. Embarrassed (lovely moment) He informs Sooraj that his marriage has been fixed and that the girl is very sweet and wonderful. He says that she cooks very well (huh???????😲) and hugs him again. Rathi sa says that he is very happy and feels like eating all the paans from Pushkar if his mother lets him. 🤣

Sandhya brings in Aarti thaali for Ankita. She tells her that if mom would have been here, she would have done so much for her but Sandhya knows just to do aarti.😭 She gets excited about the unborn baby and tells ankita that she wants to welcome the child right now because she won't be able to see the baby at the birthtime. She does the aarti and feeds her sweets and Ankita feeds her back. Sandhya congratulates her and gives her the gift that her father gave her and is very dear to her.😕 She asks ankita to promise her that she will never cry and that she is alllowed to only have happy tears. Ankur watches this from outside and is sad. (ab sad hone is kaam nahi chalega selfishon ke raaja😡)

Bhabo asks all the women to come out n face her. (why is she like this😆 auraton.. mere saahmne aayo😆) She asks the DHoli to play the dhol out loud and is looking very happy.😛 Dayi sa (a woman) comes forward and asks Bhabo what is happening? Bhabo tells her that she has a good news. She tells Dayisa that she has fixed her son's alliance. 😃The woman is shocked while everyone else is happy. Bhabo asks her to remember when she took an oath in front of everyone that Sooraj's marriage day will be after 15 days. SHe tells her that after 6 days he will get married. She says that she knows very well that who were preparing to taunt her😲 if Sooraj wasn't going to get married and says that those women are nothing to her. (kya attitude hai yaar😆)  Dayisa asks BHabo if she has inquired about everything. Bhabo takes her gold chain off and gives it to Kisna as prize for such a wonderful alliance 😲 (wonderful toh baad mein pta chalega Bhabo SA) while looking at Dayisa. Kisna informs everyone that she fixed the alliance and that a DIL Like her has never stepped into this area. She says that Bhabo is lucky to have Sandhya as her DIL. Kisna asks the Dholi to play Dhol and she dances in the middle of street.(nagara nagara nagara baja😆) Everyone is happy.

At Kothari's house, Sarees and jewlery is being shown to Sandhya. 🤔Ankur is excited and tells the man to show sandhya the best sarees. He is happy to see the jewelry as well while Sandhya and ankita are not looking happy. (obviously) Ankur gives one saree to Ankita and tells her to buy it for Sandhya that it will suit her. Sandhya takes the saree and puts it on the table and tells ankur to buy whatever he likes. 😲

Episode Ends. NO PRECAP.

Hope you guyz enjoyed it.😊 Please let me know if there any mistakes.😉

DOnt forget to rate the Chaskameter and bring the ratings up for DABH.👍🏼

Have a wonderful time.😃

Mahi...Embarrassed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update Mahi!
I couldnt watch the epi so thanks a ton! Your update was very entertaining and really cheerful.It was like the words were flying off the screen and I was envisioning the scene in front of my eyes
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update mahi.  Thanks for volunteering as the friday updater did not update or left any note. 
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear 😃
_mahi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_2691

Awesome update Mahi!
I couldnt watch the epi so thanks a ton! Your update was very entertaining and really cheerful.It was like the words were flying off the screen and I was envisioning the scene in front of my eyes

awww thanks a lot Monika😃 ohhh nahhh😆 i dont have a good sense of using the correct vocabulary so i just go into too much details😆
but anwyz.. THANKS a lot for likng my post😳 i am happy😛
_mahi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Thanks for the update mahi.  Thanks for volunteering as the friday updater did not update or left any note. 

aww no problem dear😃 its my pleasure always😃
_mahi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssweety007

Thanks for the update dear 😃

thankss a ton sweety😃 i like your name though😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Mahi 
DEEENCH thumbnail