India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

i have a question

hottie99 Groupbie
hottie99
hottie99

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

what site is it that tells u that dk is a divorcee? can someone pleaz give me the site?!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

This site has that: http://www.zeetvusa/zee-mar/ or it did the last time I checked. However, there are mistakes in that summary, including names of charaters, so it is not to be taken as an absolutely guaranteed thing. The original conception of the show got changed before we even saw the first episode, but this summary did not get revised. Til date, there has been no mention in the actual aired episodes of DK being a divorcee.

I personally feel it would ruin things if they tried to throw in an ex-wife. DK and Disha have enough misunderstanding and headache as it is. Adding an ex-wife, baby, and the like would simply be over-kill. Over-kill means it KILLS THE SHOW!!!!! Hope the people in charge of TD understand that....

-DKaddict

ladyD&DKluv4evr Senior Member
ladyD&DKluv4evr
ladyD&DKluv4evr

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged

well what happens is that before the script people kinda had a completely different story for TD, in that story dk is a divorcee and his ex wife is the ****** we now know has gargi. IN that story disha and inder were meant to get together after rano dies of childbirth...

I don't about you lots but I like this storyline wayyyy better

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 5:01am | IP Logged
didi you notice in the summary they  have given totally different names to disha's parents.
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I don't think DK was married before either.
Didn't he say to Disha in one of the episodes that he has never believed in marriage ? I think it was when he was telling her about his past.
prarthitab Groupbie
prarthitab
prarthitab

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Dear Friends, please throw me light on the episode-that DK threw paperweight on Disha??????? I do not believe he is a horrible monster that he threw paper weight on Disha!!!!!!If it is so then why????? I heard during that time he told about his past and childhood also. Plz plz someone throw light on this and by the way there is no similarity in the storyline and the actual story and that is 100% true.
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

It was not on purpose that Disha was (or will be, depending on where you live) hit with a paperweight . DK threw it, and she just happened to walk in at that moment. Writers needed some excuse to give us an electric scene!! It will take place when DK goes back to the office.

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 27 February 2005 at 3:29pm
hottie99 Groupbie
hottie99
hottie99

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
thnx dkaddict 4 da site, i noe that its storyline is different and all, i just wanted to read wat we wood hav been watching if it were'nt for the ppl who changed it. 

Go to top