Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Confused bout da leaps.....

desiestdesi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Im a bit confused about da leaps.....wats guna happen Tulsi goes to jail for 3 yrz(sum1 told me 14 but i think its 3) then they have a 20 year leap on April 14th but the 3 year leap is 3 episodes so....3 episodes b4 da 20 year leap is going to b the three year leap rite?? if thats true wat are they guna do up until april 9th?? if ne1 knwz netin tell me plz thankz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
see, they are going to take a 3 year leap in 3-4 episodes. Then Tulsi will be out of jail. She will go to Shantiniketan. They will continue the story till April midweek. Then they will take the 20 year leap. I hope you got it now.
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
i think they will first take a 3yr leap . i hope when tulsi comes out of jail the members of shantiniketan will understand her especially mihir.
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so basically there 2 leaps coming up, one thats 3 yrs. which is how long thuslsi will be in jail and then she comes out stuff happens and a few days later there a 20 yrs. leap
Ibad thumbnail
When she will come out of jail she will go to shantiniketan....they will still treat her bad and she will go to her place (mandir) where she was living b4 marriage...there she will adopt a girl and will name her tulsi....after 20 yrs she will com back to shantiniketan....baa will be no more.....she will take place of baa and will be called as baa while as the jr. tulsi will be called as tulsi.
I heared it like this b4.