URGENT!!!!CHASKA METER needs our attention ;B2B#63 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Ohh Syl u know the Meaning of GHSP 😲

Hola Bonita! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

who studies for a math test.. 🤔 and i ace it all the time... so thought, i should have some quality time with my phamily.!

i managed to translate it because i was told what ghsp meant in english😉...omg i know we will never get a pic like that of gurti...it would be awesome...the only way we could get a pic like that is if they take new stills of maaneet in the present😉

Originally posted by _Jess_

Hola Bonita! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

who studies for a math test.. 🤔 and i ace it all the time... so thought, i should have some quality time with my phamily.!
jess🤗...don't be over confident😉
Originally posted by undisclosed

i managed to translate it because i was told what ghsp meant in english😉...omg i know we will never get a pic like that of gurti...it would be awesome...the only way we could get a pic like that is if they take new stills of maaneet in the present😉

i Just saw that 😳And yeah thats shhmart idea 😆 i hope we will get something like this of maneet in the future😉btw where is Mama 😳and did u try the link which i pmed u...😛

jess🤗...don't be over confident😉

i know.. i know.. buhh my head is hurting form doing all my assignments.. plus i have sunday.. 😉😉

thush...i'm going to try the link today as its the weekend...can't wait to watch all my fave scenes with subs😍...have no clue where mishty is😕

jess...you are right resting the brain is important too...😛
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago

thush...i'm going to try the link today as its the weekend...can't wait to watch all my fave scenes with subs😍...have no clue where mishty is😕

jess...you are right resting the brain is important too...😛

yess.. i love the lanugage post.. 😆 i got attracted to it😳

yes jess...i tried cause of thush...i like it  too..i wish we could learn languages much easier as we get older😳

Syl its almost 3.30 am here and im still downloading geet 😆 i hope i will finish watching everything by 2mwr 😆

Hey Jazz🤗im ur shister i guess 🤔if u are still schooling then u are my younger one if u are @ uni then have to check the age 😆