24th september promo - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by joiningnow

It might be Dipanita because she knows Danish beat up Neil badly to free Priya with the help of Panchi. So high possibility of Dipanita and she might be making stories that some vampire is hurting humans to make Abhay fight with his own parents.Why Haseena will hurt Danish as he always put his life in danger for Haseena to enquire about Dipanita. Haseena is so sweet to do this. High possibility of Dipanita's evil plans to make vampires fight among them or it will be very interesting if they show the involvement of T in all this and somehow she has vampire powers.
dipanitha might have killed her she wouldn't have left them alive. . . That lady cann't be dipu. . .
I don't want it to be Haseena.  Could it be that some one has made her a victim to create rift within the Vampires. 
Some one calls Abhay and tells him this and surely this someone does not seem to be a female as Abhay's dialogues were more describing a male.  If a Vampire is out to attack humans, why give a warning, that too as a challenge.  Hope it is not to frame Haseena.
it looked like Deepanita in that scene, especially the hands n etc... in the accident! unless they are planning on changing the story in between...:S and besides as jz4amrit pointed out, if it would have been a vampire who had attacked danish and panchi she would have taken their blood :/
its maithali..news confirmed from source cant tell it...as it can be a rumour too...
But i can be wrong 1%.
.those steaky hands...the sandels...the red nail paint the thiness like suku...makes me think that...a vampire and ..suku's evil look rumours make me think so of metz return