Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 70)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting shanti.Big smile

Such a lovely scene , I love anmol's gaze on ragini , and what a beautiful smile of ragini .I smile watching her mesmerizing smile.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Shanti very nice scene, apurva is extremely spontaneous in his expressions and the way he looks at ragini, parul and she is smiling happy looking how the bonding between anmol and the baccha party is..

Those days there were so much tension in the house and the way he tries to keep everyone happy and especially the kids shouldn't be affected by saakshi's plans and Alekh was also feeling unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasshanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Friends Apurva will be coming soon in another show Asmaan Ke Aage as D.C the Boss of a production house for reality shows.

From Anmol to D.C...lets start the journey one last time and relive those beautiful memorable moments ..Anmol sareen/rajvansh adorable father of tammy..loving husband of Ragini..a good son ..son in law .brother ..sweet partner of khushi and chachu...so many shades and apurva played all these shades of his character to perfection..

His entry scene on 30th june but a day before we got a little glimpse of this iconic character ..The scene was picturised in a Guess who way..Tu kaun hain..Tera naam kya...

His face not shown completely but we could hear only his voice..A sweet adorable father singing Happy Birthday to his daughter..A scene which no doubt brought us a smile on our face and we could not wait for the grand entry of Apurva...Anmol...

Here is the first scene of  Anmol..Tammy...a father..daughter convo..sweet and heart warming..a scene which already showed how much anmol loved his princess daughter tammy..he bought 7 gifts as she was 7 years old  and has a very special gift  for her birthday party..

Friends lets continue the journey of Anmol with his new family  the rajvansh esp with the two persons he loved more than his life ..Ragini and Tamanna...

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 March 2012 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Very nice Saveeta, His voice is so pleasing and more so that little child is extremely excited to hunt for the gifts,Such an adorable scene the vibes were so visible where these two dad and daughter will play some pivotal factor in many thing coming our way in the show

And the suspense continues we saw that all are waiting for Anmol to appear and Tammy Say Papa Kaha Hai !!

And there our dear Anmol appears

Indeed Dil Na liya Dil Na diya tho bolo Kya Kiya...
And he went around and smiled along with the kids, and when he came to Ragini this was a kodax moment with the mask..

and getting her to dance with him was all the wishes of Tammy which he agreed to...and the gaze he left on her was there for a good time ...

Later my my our Man had to endure some talks for Madmoseille Ragini, but that was Ok as he knew he did everything for Tammy and her wish was her command, Ragini was requested by Anmol to please come to be with the guests and for the cake cutting ..
Beautiful moment when they had the girls happiness shown and she wished her birthday was one happy one

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Saveeta Thumbs Up.You got me teary eyed reliving those wonderful moments of anmol and his family.Cry I can't forget my angini.Cry

First scene of apurva was so well shotThumbs Up , just his mesmerizing smile.Day Dreaming I was very keen to watch him as i was so anxious whether anmol and ragini will be a beautiful coupleEmbarrassed.But this sweet talk with tammy just gave me some good hopes of bidaai post leap.HeartAnd I loved that 7 gifts searching game . It was fun.LOL

Beautifully written Shanti.Thumbs Up I was smiling when anmol removed his maskDay Dreaming and that was my first scene of Apurva .Day DreamingThough i had a chance to see some of his earlier shows i was not regular viewerEmbarrassed.Anmol ragini's first eyelock was really magical.Day Dreaming

And then we got to know much more of angini's relationship.Day Dreaming

How Anmol and ragini felt uncomfortable when he came in while ragini was taking her earing Smileand there how anmol stood for ragini when vasu scolded ragini and indirectly hurting anmol for pampering tammy with so many gifts Thumbs Down. I was glad ragini supported anmolSmile but again vasu was Vasu.Ouch

And again in the night how adoringly anmol excused himself to go to study room as he have some work leaving ragini to sleep well.SmileAnd ragini thanking anmol for making tammy's birthday so special.SmileAnd his words touched my heartHeart , Aap ko accha laga ,yeh jankar mujhe accha laga.Day Dreaming

And next comes my most favorite scene Bhikri song sequence,Day Dreaming the scene from where i started to love anmol especially his unconditional love for ragini.HeartThe song became one of my most favorite after watching angini in it.HeartHis magical smile watching ragini from the window.Day DreamingAnd poor guy went to sleep while sitting on the chair and thinking about his ragini.Heart

I had a wonderful time reliving these scenesDay Dreaming but had a heavy heart as i miss my magical couple ANGINI.Heart

Edited by krithikas - 19 April 2012 at 9:49pm

saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

@Shanti..lovely thoughts and what an entry of apu as anmol on dil na diya..love that kodak moment when he looked at ragini with his mask on his face..we knew apu will rock as anmol in bidaai.he proved us so right in the end..

Krithika..lovely continuation and the scenes you mentioned did captured our heart..i know it the feeling when we think about this beautiful couple but as we say all good things has to come to an end but also memories are here to last...we will definitely not forget them as they were truly magical the jodi of anmol-ragini..

The journey continues with more confrontation of anmol-vasu who hated him..her rudeness towards him did not affect him as  anmol priority was to protect his new family..thats how he freed alekh from that locked room and confronted vasu..one moment where  in the morning ragini indirectly told him in the handkerchief scene he was a stranger doing ehsaan for them ..it did hurt him but still kept his calm.. later after the gunni dance issue it was an insult to his self esteem  by vasu and ragini not supporting him was enough for him to get the message he was not needed in the rajvansh house.he left in anger..

Anmol went to the nari niketan and break down emotionally  and shared his pain with his father in law..We got the flashback of anmol sareen with attitude but with a good heart..he got a friend in ranveer and how he made him promise to marry ragini and take care of his family after his death...ranveer told ragini anmol will be a  much more better husband  than him ...his life changed from that moment and for 7 yrs he kept his promise and brought happiness in the family..thats why he returned back for the two persons he could not live without ragini..tammy ..ragini waiting for him and consoled tammy..khushi anmol will be back to them..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 March 2012 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@Saveeta , awesome continuation .Thumbs Up And it was such a heart breaking scene of anmol breaking down to his father in law while recollecting all the good and sad moments of his past with ranvir.Cry

Ragini was waiting for him but once she saw anmol back she poured out her anger for not informing her Heart, and saying itna bhi socha nahin apne ,ke aapki koi fikar kar raha hoga ...agar aap ko kuch...Hearthearing these words anmol's happinness was so evident on his face.Day Dreaming

Again Ragini repeating her harsh words Ouch, mujhe koi haq nahin hain...Angry so sad it hurted anmol a lot and he replied , He himself can't understand whether he had any rights in the home.CryAnd Ragini said he was not at fault and blamed herself for all this and anmol can't see her in pain said in a anger tone ,stop blaming yourself for all this Thumbs Up,we are not super humans .LOL

And Anmol went to his baccha party's room and kissed their forehead Heartand promised he won't leave them and won't let any bad things happen to them .HeartSuch a lovely scene.Heart

In the morning anmol coming back from his jogging was greeting everyone but showed his anger on ragini by not having his breakfast Wink, ragini was sad .Unhappy  

seeing this alekh ,kids planned to get anmol ragini together and alekh acted he had stomach pain.LOL

And then came our most favorite angini room lock scene.Day Dreaming

Alekh and kids locked the door when ragini went to take medicine LOLand when anmol came back from shower he was suprised and shocked to see ragini LOLand told the kids to open the door as they have to go to school.Wink

And then Alekh came with a idea ,jab tak dono hamesha keliye ,sacche pakke dost nahin banjathe ,hum darwaza nahin kolenge.LOLAnd this surprised angini Shockedand there we got the most beautiful eyelock of angini. Day Dreaming

I was blushing watching this scene Blushingand this one moment made me a great fan of angini Day Dreamingand i started to love them more and more.HeartAnd Angini had to break their eyelock hearing khushi's dosti hogaye.LOL And when Anmol replied haan haan dosti hogayeewith those broken wordsLOL ,Tammy asked FRIENDS FOREVERWink , And Anmol sweetly said watching ragini haan FRIENDS FOREVER.Day Dreaming And these kids wanted these words from ragini too Wink, and she said it.Big smile

I love the expressions on ragini face when anmol had to make a promise when alekh asked  him that he won't leave the home again angrily and make ragini sad.Heart

And even now kids and alekh not ready to open the door unless angini kiss each other Wink,this put angini in an embarrassing situationLOL and anmol coming closer to ragini I was like OMG Day Dreaming,Is he really going to kiss ShockedWink, but did anmol have the courage to do it LOLmost importantly he won't hurt ragini Heartso he kissed the door .LOL And the kids opened the door after hearing the kissing sound.LOLAnd Anmol asked ragini not to be harsh on kids as they are just kids.Day Dreaming

In the evening Anmol had a surprise , ragini bought his favorite color shirt and he was so happy.Big smile

When tammy says to anmol ,that ragini didn't buy anything for herself , anmol replied, Day Dreaming

Main hoon na ,main tumhari mama keliye bahut ..bahut accha sa gift laoonga...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

And when ragini says no need to buy for her as she has everything ,Day Dreaming

Lekin yahan bahut zarurat hain,  dil ki ..Day Dreaming.kabhi kabhi apni dil ke bhi sun ne chahiye...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming sun ne chahiyenaDay Dreaming

First time ragini smiled hearing from anmol Day Dreaming and had a beautiful eyelock Day Dreamingand those anmol's words say he has a right to buy a gift for her.Wink

OMG Shocked, I wrote so much Shocked,hope i don't bore you all LOL. What shall i do my fingers started to type what all i thought while recollecting these scenes.Embarrassed

Edited by krithikas - 12 March 2012 at 9:30am

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Very well said Krithika, my take here I see as what I can conclude.

3 different people connected due destiny ...Smile

Anmol Sareen /Rajvansh : A man living his life .. At that time we never knew he had a past, he was a very reserved person .,.. If you observe his expressions when Ranveer asks him about pyaar and family and all the expressions had some sort of sadness, basically he was truly  heart broken that Shivani had left him when he lost his family..
He lived that  1 year maybe  in depression,  and aloof from the world and wanted to drown into his drinks which he started of maybe after she left or he was not a total tea tottler but on and off had drinks as he would socialize and was the jaan of society !!

he moved elsewhere to get away from the memories of his lifes biggest devastation loosing his family and loved ones..

Alcohol is not a medicine for revealing your unhappiness, but  it does make to distracted from your life happiness.. He was still very helpful with the village crowd , but belief in God may have taken a backward ride since he lost so much.. The emotions played by Anmol was quite visible that he did long for a family , and  a person who was his acquaintance for the 4 days he was with him changed his life for realizing that he can live his life again ...

Ranvir Rajvansh -Came to meet Anmol  with the reason to get the property.. He  gave him the way he could stay and look at life and see the surroundings in a new light. Anmol and his interaction was  good.He found an interesting person who sees life differently, but at teh end of the day he realized  that indeed Anmol was lonely and  their conversation led to Anmol feeling  a betterment in life, though Anmol never shared his personal life...
Anmol and Ranveer's interaction showed a new ray of life tio Anmol but little did he know his life would turn to be his destiny...

Ragini : devastated seeing Ranveer in this situation, she was speechless, her husband is dying, what can she do to reverse the situation, NOTHING  it was heartbreaking for her, Any women in that situation would be she could'nt handle it a ray of light was nowhere visible,.. Her  cry her pleas to God were'nt being heard,

But then an angle always stood by people who would be getting happiness.. And that was Anmol...He came out from the deep dark tunnel to show a ray of light, the same light he was shown through various  happenings in his life during the last couple of days...

His hand was placed on Ragini's with a promise of a life time..
Indeed Anmol  at that time was buried under promies and he was accepting it as fate destiny and life coming to a path where he would be the guiding light for Ragini and  Tammy that little infant who had to see relationships for whom she has come into the world..

The final scene where Ragini is waiting in the rain for the person who was the guiding light in her life the light was lost was Anmol lost somewhere came her thought and Tammy and Khushi waiting to see "mama papa ayengay na , Khushi "partner ayyengay na"
Does she have an answer ? I hope her ray of light will be back she cannot be lost again what happned 7 years back

This scene was what I felt the most when Anmol somewhere felt guilt that why did I ask for some happiness and I am feeling that it is giving me more pain than what I can feel joy

When he tells Mamaji this

Supurb acting by both Apurva and alok nathClap

Will add more to it

krithikassaveeta24

Go to top