Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 5)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Those eys spoke so much of emotions from Anmol and Ragini , The way she was trying tocontrol her outburst and  thought Anmol would be better of happy with Shivani,
An actor  got elevated according to me...So Ragini's character had major growth and it was on par with Anmol's character. The way  happiness emotions   and  feelings were shown by Ragini were just elevated.

Well said shanti ,Thumbs Upyou have written so wonderfully on ragini and angini.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

ushh... aaahhh...
Day Dreaming  he is tooo good in this ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Those eys spoke so much of emotions from Anmol and Ragini , The way she was trying tocontrol her outburst and  thought Anmol would be better of happy with Shivani,
An actor  got elevated according to me...So Ragini's character had major growth and it was on par with Anmol's character. The way  happiness emotions   and  feelings were shown by Ragini were just elevated.

Well said shanti ,Thumbs Upyou have written so wonderfully on ragini and angini.Clap

Yes Krithika, I am mostly interested in watching the male character's graph but then some where the female protaganists also have their say in my interest and when you see Parul and Ragini ,  and the changes she handled it was  well performances. She know that she would loose Anmol , but she was ready to fight for him , but at teh same time she thought he  would be happy with some one who could give him happiness, but little did she know that she  was already in love with her husband..

The feelings grew over a period of time , but then when a stage comes where you are going to loose  someone you groew to love it would hurt, that was what Ragini was facing

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
WOW Saveeta, I just loved these wordings and was drooling on the pictures.Day Dreaming

Mein nighahein tere chehere se hataaoun kaise..

Teri ankhon ke siva duniya mein rakhaa kya hein..

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@shanti..lovely thoughts you have penned down about parul.. Clap

her character has all the needed change as it had to match with apoorva one..

simplicity..grace and maturity..a great combination and parul as ragini was awesome on screen..got the much needed focus and with apoorva her chemistry clicked in the first scene itself..

i so agree with you here.."A character needs to grow in a show, thats what viewers always look for as the show progresses. Parul as Ragini has a lot of dimension. Post leap I saw Ragini's character elevated, she has depth and the character was focused to show that depth, A well crafted character  needs another well crafted character to balance and the viewers saw that with her chemistry with Anmol played by Apurva."

a blend of immense talent from both actors and chemistry it captured viewers interest..thanks for the VM as it shows the awesome talent and chemistry of angini..

i remember i wrote about their chemistry sometimes ago.

Their first scene and the look they give each other in the eyes was enough to capture the viewers heart. the mass out there believed in this couple as their chemistry was mesmerizing and acting flawless..in the end they were accepted as the new couple for the viewers same as the leap was a hit..

Personally this couple is one of the best as in 4 months ,they created such magic that its impossible to forget them..

Apoorva..parul the best pair on screen and  as angini  they have given us such beautiful moments of them to cherish..

their eyes always conveyed their unspoken feelings... this reminds me of this song...

aankhein teri kitni haseen

ki inkaa aashiq, mein ban gayaa hoon

mujhako basaa le, iname tu

mujhase yeh har ghadi, meraa dil kahe

tum hi ho usaki aarzoo

mujhase yeh har ghadi, mere lab kahe

teri hi ho sab guftagoo

baatein teri itni haseen, main yaad inko jab kartaa hoon

phoolon si aaye, khushaboo

rakh loon chhupaa ke main kahin tujhako

saayaa bhi teraa naa main doon

rakh loon banaa ke kahin ghar, main tujhe

saath tere, main hi rahoon

julfen teri, itni ghani

dekh ke inako, yeh sochataa hoon

saaye me, inake main jiyoon...

krithika did such a beautiful VM afterwards on this song for angini..a chemistry that spoke volumes..

Edited by saveeta24 - 27 September 2011 at 10:36am

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
OW Saveeta ,beautiful lines on angini and their mesmerizing eyelocks.Clap

I am so happy to post my VM for your comments,Big smile

saveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Saveeta I completely agree with what you said,Thumbs Up

Their first scene and the look they give each other in the eyes was enough to capture the viewers heart. 

For me anginis first eyelock in tammy birthday dance scene was the first attraction towards this couple.Day DreamingAnd i fell in love with angini seeing their eyelock during their room lock sceneDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@krithika...i really appreciate you posted the VM.after so long i'm watching it and completely in awe..Day Dreaming

words will be less to express my thoughts about how beautifully you did this VM..Clap

its regal krithika as our couple who looks out of the world..Clap

i'm impressed and it was a delight to watch this VM again.you did such an outstanding job. my friend.Thumbs Up

ankhein teri..in this VM you showed  of wat we were discussing the chemistry of angini..you blended scenes with the lyrics so well..its all about anmol praise of his ragini's beauty..

how both always got captivated in each other's eyes..this only was enough to show their sizzling chemistry..

thanks once more for the VM and going to watch it again..this for you as you totally deserve it..StarStarStar...

Edited by saveeta24 - 27 September 2011 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovekrithikas

Go to top