Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 49)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

From his entry scene we always saw him as a very down to earth guy..always so understanding.. always there to bring a smile on every member of his family's face..still this emotional side of anmol was so unexpected for us.. A so well sketched character with so many mixed emotions… apoorva as anmol performing such emotional scenes so naturally thus end up making them so real..we could feel the pain he was going through and our eyes welled up with tears...

Some of the heartbreaking scenes of anmol in the show…

First  time we saw him breaking down emotionally after he left rajvansh house…he could not take it anymore the blames and insults towards him of vasu and no support from ragini…making the Doll house for tammy he break down and poured out his heart's feeling and pain before his father in law.sharmaji..

Alekh refused to listen to him and in anger pushed him away from his room..again he broke down and ragini shocked to see this emotional side of anmol..this time it was ragini his wife who consoled him and their hug…

Anmol leaving rajvansh house for the happiness of his daughter..he cried  in pain at first as he had to leave the two persons he loved most ragini.. tammy.. later he had tears of happiness when ragini called him by his name first time … her eyes conveying to him not to go and  tammy accepted him as her papa…

The entry of his past …we saw in FB  another emotional side of anmol.in pain and tears not able to bear the loss  of all his family members before a heartless woman…shivani..

Most heartbreaking and emotional scene.the divorce one.. …the thought of being separated from ragini..tammy was breaking his heart into pieces..they were his life and living without them was impossible for him..

At the end anmol cried happy tears when he confessed his love for ragini and she said they would stay together forever and ever…

So many shades in his character and he was the best in all performancewise.. apoorva flawless acting  made anmol so believable and he captured the viewers heart..RS made a right choice as apoorva is a great performer and no one could have portrayed anmol with so much ease and confidence…

Two of his emotional moments which still get me tearyeyed watching them are the real father issue scene and divorce one..

A heart touching VM made by krithika to show anmol's pain and tears separating from the one he loved more than himself..ragini-tammy ...later crying happy tears as he reunites with the love of his life ragini...

Edited by saveeta24 - 04 January 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Saveeta , A Very Heart Touching Post.

Reading the post ,it brought back those memories of anmol and his sad moments

First time my heart poured out for anmol when he was insulted by vasu ,the sadness in his eyes and the way he saw ragini for her support was so heart breaking . And how much he was frustated while doing the doll house and he just cried hugging sharmaji.

Anmol couldn't bare Alekh ignoring him , he felt guilty of not keeping ranvi's promise and he was all in tears , but this time glad ragini was there to support him.

The next one being Tammy real father issue ,i was crying a lot watching that episode , still i skip that scene ,Apurva as Anmol just unbelievable in that scene. I just love this picture ,anmol with his happy and relieved expressions hugging his daughter and ragini watching anmol's happiness.

The one which always bring tears to me watching it was Angini separation scene  ,though i don't watch much ,looking their pictures makes me feel sad .

Anmol pleading to be with his ragini and tammy , His eyelocks with ragini while leaving my heart breaks visualizing it.

And finally one moment where we all loved to see anmol crying was in the end ,ragini accepting him wholeheartedly and the happy tears on both anmol and ragini's face truly magical one.

I just love apurva as anmol ,he was perfect to T , So happy i got the opportunity to watch his brilliant performance.

Thanks for posting my VM Saveeta and thanks a lot for this awesome post.

Edited by krithikas - 04 January 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

This  is one of their best scenes, The look says it all how much their need for each other and other the years it was buried and thanks to the perks in their relastion its brewing upfront

These are the intense scenes which were getting to the audience Clap

krithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

And finally one moment where we all loved to see anmol crying was in the end ,ragini accepting him wholeheartedly and the happy tears on both anmol and ragini's face truly magical one.

I just love apurva as anmol ,he was perfect to T , So happy i got the opportunity to watch his brilliant performance.

Thanks for posting my VM Saveeta and thanks a lot for this awesome post.

it's a powerful performance by apu and parul.
this is  one of the best moment of angini which my heart has captured Embarrassed

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Zee this is such a cute siggy look at Apu's expressions its priceless..
He is such a doll Embarrassed

Hai.. Mera Anmol Blushing

And Tammana is also so sweet she is papa's daughter Embarrassed

tvmylovekrithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Zee this is such a cute siggy look at Apu's expressions its priceless..
He is such a doll Embarrassed

Hai.. Mera Anmol Blushing

And Tammana is also so sweet she is papa's daughter Embarrassed

thanks di, Anmol is the sweetest father i have ever seen on screen... He is so cute when he is with tammy..Embarrassed
He shared a sweet chemistry with tammy. this loving father and daughter always so adorale to watch on screen... Tammy is very lucky to have Anmol as her father..

Edited by zee10 - 06 January 2012 at 11:40am

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
WOW Zeena , Awesome siggy on ragini tammy.

Their expressions so cute ,please make more dear.

rekha02saveeta24

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

WOW Zeena , Awesome siggy on ragini tammy.

Their expressions so cute ,please make more dear.

thanks krithika...Embarrassed
tammy and maammi  look's sooo sweet...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikassaveeta24

Go to top