Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 33)

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
so nice post dear saveeEmbarrassed
really enjoyed it a lot
thanks for the beautiful postWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Parul looked extermely beautiful as the show preogressed and I think the leap elevated her to be more graceful and pois..

Once such instance where I felt Wow this lady has been shown so elegant and beautiful as Ragini is in way she presented herself...Indeed Anmol whenhe says Yeah Necklace apkey bahut sunder diktha hai
Maan this guy knows to floor is wife...

She blushes and why not her husband said something which she had'nt heard for a long time

ANd that color looks ravishing on Ragini !Embarrassed

Apurva and Parul were just so beautiful romance was  surrouding them and the room !!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Parul looked extermely beautiful as the show preogressed and I think the leap elevated her to be more graceful and pois..

Once such instance where I felt Wow this lady has been shown so elegant and beautiful as Ragini is in way she presented herself...Indeed Anmol whenhe says Yeah Necklace apkey bahut sunder diktha hai
Maan this guy knows to floor is wife...

She blushes and why not her husband said something which she had'nt heard for a long time

ANd that color looks ravishing on Ragini !Embarrassed

Apurva and Parul were just so beautiful romance was  surrouding them and the room !!Embarrassed
Yes shanti , their eyelocks and the way anmol praises his ragini was so beautiful.Day Dreaming

i don't know why ,whenever anmol adores his wife ragini ,i just blush like i am ragini.Blushing

post leap ragini was so gorgeous ,her look her hairstyle and her sarees enhanced her beauty more.Day Dreaming

green color looks more beautiful on ragini and most of the episodes she wore green.Smile

and what can i say about the necklace scene ,i am always in AWE watching it.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Anmol is one passionate silent Lover/ Husband...He can woo his wife with his beautiful words !!

I know anyone in Ragini's place would melt !!Embarrassed

I loved these expressions by both of them !!

He talks to her through the mirror and focus on the necklace and the tone he says "Its beautiful " is just Day Dreaming

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@shanti.krithika..so well said about ragini's beauty in post leap..

Definitely parul already is one beautiful actress but the change in her characterisation and personality post leap was very excellently done by creatives.it had enhanced more her beauty ...she was a combination of grace..elegance...and great poise..

Parul had to match Apoorva's character as anmol...no doubt both compliment each other on screen and they did make a couple to perfection as angini.

One scene where the beauty of ragini was well picturised is the cottage scene.anmol could not take his eyes off ragini.his wife was really beautiful at that moment..the silent talk between them..it was like kuch kehna hein par kaise kahoun...

A couple to perfection...

Anmol so mesmerised by the beauty of his ragini nearly hit with a car.a scene that always bring us a smile it was as anmol's fault and ragini said kitne bure tareeke se gari chala raha tha woh aadmi..

The best anmol saying ..kabhie kabhie hota hein aadmi ka dyaan haat jaata hein..the innocence of ragini ..mujhe nahin pata .mujhe gari chalani nahin aati..well ragini it was directed to you that line..your beauty madeanmol so lost that he could not concentrate on his driving..

The innocence of ragini..indeed she was anmol's beautiful ragini..

Edited by saveeta24 - 03 November 2011 at 9:44pm

krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Savveeta he was flirting so sweetly with her
I have always loved apus romantic side he is just amazing I am sure parul must have laughed at her silliness
 after her shot ;))

Missing them the are just such a beautiful Jodi

So wish for a continuation
They deserve the way they took the show to heights
Last year we were so buzzing with focus on them right at this time

krithikassaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
This is so beautiful!!

Indeed after 7 years Anmol got a chance to dance with Ragini...

You can see the glow on her face..
I have always loved the way these two speak so much through their eyes...

The way she goes in the dark and Anmol comes with his eyes on her and they part again...

The final touch by Malthi
Pyaar Mai Dou dil deevaney Hokey Jhoom Rahey Hai !!

And the blush they both have is just so sweet...

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

@shanti.krithika..so well said about ragini's beauty in post leap..

Definitely parul already is one beautiful actress but the change in her characterisation and personality post leap was very excellently done by creatives.it had enhanced more her beauty ...she was a combination of grace..elegance...and great poise..

Parul had to match Apoorva's character as anmol...no doubt both compliment each other on screen and they did make a couple to perfection as angini.

One scene where the beauty of ragini was well picturised is the cottage scene.anmol could not take his eyes off ragini.his wife was really beautiful at that moment..the silent talk between them..it was like kuch kehna hein par kaise kahoun...

A couple to perfection...

Anmol so mesmerised by the beauty of his ragini nearly hit with a car.a scene that always bring us a smile it was as anmol's fault and ragini said kitne bure tareeke se gari chala raha tha woh aadmi..

The best anmol saying ..kabhie kabhie hota hein aadmi ka dyaan haat jaata hein..the innocence of ragini ..mujhe nahin pata .mujhe gari chalani nahin aati..well ragini it was directed to you that line..your beauty madeanmol so lost that he could not concentrate on his driving..

I just loved this,

Anmol so mesmerised by the beauty of his ragini nearly hit with a car.a scene that always bring us a smile it was as anmol's fault and ragini said kitne bure tareeke se gari chala raha tha woh aadmi..

The best anmol saying ..kabhie kabhie hota hein aadmi ka dyaan haat jaata hein..the innocence of ragini ..mujhe nahin pata .mujhe gari chalani nahin aati..well ragini it was directed to you that line..your beauty madeanmol so lost that he could not concentrate on his driving..

Yes saveeta ,one of the best funny and romantic moment of angini.the way anmol adoring his wife was to drool on.Day Dreaming

saveeta24shanti05

Go to top