Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 30)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Friends .

I am posting here one of my VM's . I was watching this VM ,and i loved it and thought of posting it here.Smile

The song credit goes to saveeta.Thumbs Up

itz beautiful.. Love the scenes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Friends .

I am posting here one of my VM's . I was watching this VM ,and i loved it and thought of posting it here.Smile

itz beautiful.. Love the scenes...
Thanks a lot sweety.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylove

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I was going through some earlier posts and read a post of saveeta . I just loved her take on anmol as a father ,husband and a son.Clap

love to post it here,Smile

The creatives were gradually unfolding to us the character anmol..

Then reached a moment of a twist In the story.

The build up of this particular track was full of suspense..the POA signatures from alekh.ragini to anmol..

Trust the creatives they focus on anmol in such a way it was to make the viewers think anmol is negative and is there just to get rajvansh business..

Anmol did get alekh's signature easily but not for ragini..then came one sensible issue tammy complexed by her skin color..ragini helpless about the situation…she related all to anmol and we got the famous lines"aap sawlee ho par bahut bahut kubsoorat"..the mixed emotion of ragini  a bit perplexed but we could also feel her happiness at that moment of being praised by her husband ..

Then with tammy hungry and asking ragini to get dinner anmol chose the perfect moment and made her sign the papers..the suspense continued about the intention of anmol..next day though being in lot of stress he kept his promise done to ragini/tammy.he will be present at her painting competition..he did so his daughter getting the first prize ….

Now the dramatic part vasu well wisher telling her about POA..there goes a suspicion spree from vasu..ragini..vasu hellbent to call the police..ragini too asking question about anmol's intention..but one person stayed put on his confidence about anmol was his father in law.he told ragini that he was sad that after staying with anmol after so many yrs she still has doubt about him.

Another watchable scene tammy misunderstood about kavya's phone call about her papa..next will unfold before us the level of the love a daughter can have for her father.anmol.she was in tears of the thought her papa has died..vasu chosing the right moment to reveal about ranveer but the angel's papa made his entry at that moment.the smile on her innocent face and rushed to hug him..very touchy moment of how she was scared of him not coming back to her.the hug and the "I love love you papa"did made us feel emotional of so much love between anmol/tammy.

Though tired anmol cheered her daughter and diverted her attention when he sensed wat thereal issue was about..another mindblowing scene anmol/vasu confrontation..there is one dialogue that really made me proud of anmol when he told vasu.."jab mein nein iss naam ko apna liya toh phir mein apni beti se uska surname kyun chinounga"…he was indeed a proud father at that moment who loved his daughter beyond anything..

Some more drama from vasu still on her insult to prove anmol guilty but then came the surprising part ragini for the first time stood by vasu for her husband..something that amazed anmol but also felt proud of his wife who trusted him and was in no hurry to question him about the POA..her trust meant a lot for anmol at that time..

The climax of this drama of vasu who did not want to lose battle against anmol continued with her accusation…then the guilty one inder made his appearance and related A-Z the real matter how and why anmol did all this..its to save the rajvansh family..we got one more touchy moment when inder said "aaj ek bete joh apne pita ke liye karta who anmol ne kar dikhaya"..awww anmol was so touched by inder words as to be called his son..no surprise the one person who did not budge from her negative thought about anmol was vasu..

In this track we got to watch..anmol as the devoted husband..an adorable father to tammy..

A father in law who had immense respect for his son in law anmol.

Last inder proud of his son anmol..

In my opinion that was one more reason why the viewers did not switch on channel but kept the remote fixed on the 9pm slot on SP as there was one character who was keeping the audiences glued to their screen with his mindblowing performances…

To the Creatives anmol has done wonders in the leap with the different shades in his character..do bring him back in B2 and it will sure rock..

anizortvmylovesaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Friends .

I am posting here one of my VM's .  I  was watching this VM ,and i loved it and thought of posting it here.Smile

O Krithika you took my words..

My husband dwas humming this tune this morning and now when I come to our beloved Anmol and Ragini thread I see this and was just so mesmerized  when Anmol 's thinking about Ragini all the time !!

Like minds u amd me think alike !Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovesaveeta24krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Today it's Nov 1 ,last year on the same date we got such an emotional and beautiful episode which we still love to watch ,relive and discuss.Day Dreaming

Ragini all dressed up for Karwa Chaut and was waiting for her anmol to break her fast.Day DreamingAs he didn't turned up on time , she was very worried and called him many times ,but he didn't answer her.UnhappyBut still she waited for her husband anmol to come and break her fast .Smile

When alekh broke the news of seeing anmol's car in an accident on TV, ragini couldn't control herself and she was hysterical of the fear of losing anmolCry and just wanted to see her anmol , but there came her anmol.Day Dreaming

Here Ragini shocked to see him back Heart

Poor Anmol couldn't understand what was going on there.Confused

Her fear of losing anmol , she could not stop herself to hug him on seeing in front of her.Day Dreaming

Ragini was relieved to see her anmol alive.

And ragini just poured out her pain through her anger towards anmolHeart , her love for anmol was so beautifully shown on her anger.Heart

And anmol apologized for not informing her Heart, his simple expression on his eyes was to drool on.Day Dreaming

And next came their KC rituals.Day Dreaming

Ragini seeing the moon first and next her anmol's face through the channi.Day Dreaming

WOW ,The way anmol looks at raginiDay Dreaming , i can't control myself from blushing.Blushing

And ragini doing aarti for her anmolDay Dreaming

Anmol stops ragini from taking blessings from touching his feet ,Thumbs Upsaying your place is in my heart ragini.Day Dreaming

And anmol breaks her fast by giving water and ladooDay Dreaming

And there came their loving kids and alekh ,they too wanted to see ragini breaking her fast.Smileangini seeing them with a surprise.Smile

Anmol surprised ragini as he too has kept the fast..Day Dreamingragini ne kuch nahin kaaya toh mein kaise khaa sakta houn..such an adorable husbandDay Dreaming

ragini was so happily surprised to hear this.Heartthis beautiful eyelock of angini just takes us to another world.Day Dreaming

This one episode showed us how precious was anmol to ragini ,Heartthe cry ,pain and anger was so beautifully enacted by parul.ClapAnd the KC rituals scene with only angini and with their mesmerizing eyelocks just make this episode one of the best of bidaai.Clap

Thank you so much shanti for the picturesHug

Here the video from my video collections.Smile

Edited by krithikas - 31 October 2011 at 10:16pm

anizorshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Just beautiful !!

I loved the passion Anmol's eyes show here...

Like Saveeta says Anmol calls Ragini baby in her FF. here he so wished to say Baby I love you ...Embarrassed That passion in his eyes when she is doing the arti for him for Karwa chaut ...

Wow just so beautiful .,.. Apurva is such an awesome actor and the way his eyes speak volumes I cannot describe its just way above ClapClap

And  when Alekh comes and tells Anmol that Ragini fasted the whole day for him and then Anmol says if she can keep a fast then would I have had eaten to
and she looked at him as all surprised .. and he kept that slight smile
Wow I am so glad to see these pictures
Just kodak way !!!

and these two when he says that he also kept the fast

Anmol surprised ragini as he too has kept the fast..Day Dreamingragini ne kuch nahin kaaya toh mein kaise khaa sakta houn..such an adorable husbandDay Dreaming

ragini was so happily surprised to hear this.Heartthis beautiful eyelock of angini just takes us to another world.Day Dreaming

And yes as you said that Anmol was so precious to her .. She could'nt think of loosing him .. He was indeed her Anmol and she  had opened a new chapter in her life
Embarrassed

Edited by shanti05 - 01 November 2011 at 12:22am

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Old Picture of Apurva when he was in a photo shoot for Gitaa Calender
Such a sweet smile Embarrassed

He always looks good in white !!

His photo shoot image is really like those classic English men wearing suspenders !!Embarrassed

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Just beautiful !!

I loved the passion Anmol's eyes show here...

Like Saveeta says Anmol calls Ragini baby in her FF. here he so wished to say Baby I love you ...Embarrassed That passion in his eyes when she is doing the arti for him for Karwa chaut ...

Wow just so beautiful .,.. Apurva is such an awesome actor and the way his eyes speak volumes I cannot describe its just way above ClapClap

And  when Alekh comes and tells Anmol that Ragini fasted the whole day for him and then Anmol says if she can keep a fast then would I have had eaten to
and she looked at him as all surprised .. and he kept that slight smile
Wow I am so glad to see these pictures
Just kodak way !!!

and these two when he says that he also kept the fast

And yes as you said that Anmol was so precious to her .. She could'nt think of loosing him .. He was indeed her Anmol and she  had opened a new chapter in her life
Embarrassed

Thanks a lot shanti for your comments.Hug

Yes Shanti ,the passion for his ragini so visible in anmol'e eyes.Day Dreaming

I wonder how ragini couldn't understand that LOLor may be she is acting as if nothing happening to her seeing his eyes.Wink

saveeta24shanti05

Go to top