Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 27)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

The most adorable dad...Embarrassed
He gets the twinkle in Tammy's eyes..
Indeed  Not  being the biological father to a child and still loving her more than his life ...

and Ragini looking at this beautiful chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
WOW Saveeta Clap,Awesome post on 2 Wonderful scenes.ClapClapClap

Beautiful pictures with very apt wordings.Day DreamingThumbs Up

I just love anmol kids scene Day Dreaming,while watching it i'll have a big smile Big smileand feel i am with them .Embarrassed

What a chemistry this dad and daughter share,love them.Day Dreaming

When the kids saw anmol feeling worried about something ,they just made him play with them, Big smilecute kids.Day Dreaming

And he enjoyed playing with tammy and khushiBig smile , i just love this moment.Heart

And there came one of the most anticipated scene of post leap Big smile,vasu accepting anmol as her son.Heart

The surprise as well as longing for this moment was so well shown in anmol's faceClap ,apurva was just so perfect in his expressions.Clap

Ragini's happy tears seeing anmol and vasu.Day DreamingThe moment which she always waited for.Day Dreaming

WOW What an expressions from these two Day Dreaming ,mindblowing.ClapClapClap

And another lovely scene was angini's balm sceneDay Dreaming, a back to back treat on that day Day Dreaming

This picture is one to drool for ,love the way he adores his ragini.Day Dreaming

I love this cute expressions when ragini caught anmol red handedDay Dreaming ,the way he was giving explanationLOL ,i love it.Heart

Ragini giving anmol tablet and water ,i love his smile.Heart

Just watching his ragini go to take balm ,so sweet.Day Dreaming

Anmol's romantic look Day Dreaming and ragini's awkwardness.Embarrassed

Look at anmol's eyes Day Dreaming,i can't control myself from drooling.Day Dreaming

anmol watching his ragini so sweetly.Day Dreaming

Now my heart pains why they have to end such a beautiful story on most adorable couple.CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@krithika..awesome and so so beautifully presented post..Clap

all the pics chosen and wordings are fantastic..Thumbs Up

from anmol the adorable papa of tammy to an adorable lovely husband.all the snapshots are so eyecatchy..Smile

ragini.tammy were sure lucky to have anmol in their life..

love these kodak moments.apoorva..parul were the best as angini..look at their expression ..how well they emoted their feelings when vasu accepted anmol as her son..the tears of happiness of anmol and same for ragini..

my my krithika this one is to drool on..wat a pic you have captured of anmol..so adorable ...Day Dreaming

that lovely cute look was only for his ragini..Smile

love it very much..thanks for the comments and pics.it sure enhance this post more..Clap

krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

A 25th oct 2010..scenes to remember..

unexpectedly we got some surprises and some turning point in the story..

After a busy tiresome day with sakshi in hospital to bringing her back  in rajvansh house anmol though tired came to meet his two angels in their room..some sweet cute moments with his little girls..

Anmol such an adorable father and his daughter tammy..

Here come the first surprise and a very heart touching scene..anmol has always yearned for a mother's love..

Finally after 7 years vasu showered a motherly love on anmol..touching his face so affectionately...

It  was the most happiest day for him ..he got tearyeyed with this sweet gesture of vasu towards him..he had a real mother now and he was vasu's son anmol..

Ragini too got tears in her eyes as this was the day she was waiting for ..vasu accepting anmol as her son..

Another surprise the balm scene.unexpected one..he tried to hide about his headache to ragini but his wife was very smart...she gave him the tablet and went to get the balm for him..coming back he was still with the tablet in hand all lost in ragini's thought..at last anmol got the attention of his wife and some caring also..applying the balm on his forehead.

Anmol in his dreamworld with the hand  touch of ragini on his forehead all smile..

That was not all we got to watch anmol flirting with his wife..

Anmol ki baaton ka ishara ragini ko samajh mein aaya..she gave her sweet cute smile to anmol..she knew her husband flirting with her..

Anmol was always lost in ragini's beauty..talks..eyes..caring.smile..

This pic shows how much he loved to adore his ragini talking to him..

With time anmol was no more the stranger to ragini but their relationship was taking that beautiful turn and the most beautiful emotions was blossoming between them ..LOVE..

This beautiful black and white VM done by krithika relate his story ..how he met ragini and lost his heart to her instantly..slowly he was  getting that special place in her heart..

Ek haseen sham ko ..

So nice Saveeta.. I loved the pictures you have used to show the story of Anmol and ragini...Smile

The way Ragini applies the blam and Anmol who has always wanted to hear some sweet talks of Ragini was in all  eyes for her when she was talking how happy she ways

Such beautiful moements with the kids Tammana and Partner Khushi ClapClapClapClap

I want to see them back soon they made Bidaaii so beautiful and worthwhile

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Oct 26 2010 , we got one of our favorite angini scene.Day Dreaming

Vasu after coming to know of anmol and ragini not living as husband and wife in true sense ,wanted to bring them closer.Big smile she made a plan with alekh and their came a beautiful angini scene.Day Dreaming

First this small scene of angini hands touch was a cute one.Day Dreaming

when vasu asked to pass the dahi bowl ,anmol and ragini both are about to take, we got their hand touch scene.Day Dreaming

Anmol looking at ragini with a happiness in his heartDay Dreaming

Ragini felt embarrassed when her hand touched anmol's hand.Embarrassed

And next came a lovely and a cute scene on angini Day Dreaming,alekh taking pictures.LOL

A picture perfect family.Day Dreaming

Vasu telling anmol ragini to pose for a picture.Big smile

Anmol ragini after much hesitation gives a pose for a picture and that too by standing quite apart.LOL

Tammy khushi telling angini how to hug for a pose.LOL

And here came our angini's beautiful pictureDay Dreaming .how beautiful they look together.Day Dreaming

Truly a magical couple.Day Dreaming

A beautiful scene which we always cherish.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Thank you so much shanti for these awesome pictures on angini.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovesami01saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Very beautifully described Krithika

I am sure Ragini would have defiantly known Anmol wouldn't kiss her since they always maintained the pavitra rishta  and somewhere their need for each other started growing

The kids wished they had a picture perfect snap , but Anmol knew the comfort zone Ragini always wanted to be in and made his excuse and walked out

Such sweet pictures Krithika really they gave the show some new beginning and The color cordination of Anmol and Ragini is daam sweet..
Embarrassed

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot shanti for your comments.Hug

Your appreciation means a lot to me Big smileas this is the first time i made a post.Embarrassed

Definitely i should thank you for these wonderful picture collections of angini.Hug

Hope we can see anmol fulfilling kids wish in bidaai 2.Wink

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I really want to see Anmol and Ragini in a continuation , whatever RS says it would be just beautiful to see the continuation of the time after the wedding of Anmol and Ragini, Like her journey she can fall in love with Anmol and be more free like being close to him , I mean just liek falling in love after marriage .. 7 years she has been in a nut shell and now she is not bound by any string s but she has evolved herself to beleieve in love again and find happiness , Her life has to see happiness and Anmol is standing here with open arms to wrap her around

I love this scene ..There is so much passion in his eyes and she is getting down towards him

Its so intense teh scene and I see romance at a different level here their eyes speak volumes and the way he says Ragini Mai aapsay itna Pyaar Karoonga ki aap bhi ek din mujsay pyaar  Karogi !!

Wow he has this amazing voice and so sensuous !! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01krithikassaveeta24

Go to top