Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 22)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Parul Chauhan..for me she is simplicity is the beauty..

An actress whom I really appreciated watching her in post leap bidaai as ragini..

Post leap bidaai gave her one golden opportunity to showcase her immense talent more..

A complete change in her characterization ..got the needed focus and she gave full justice to her character..

Be it as a mother..a wife .bahu..sis-in-law..she was perfect..

Parul got one caliber of an actor like apoorva to share the screenspace..

Parul-apoorva who would have said this new couple will rock the screen as anmol-ragini...they did it as they compliment each other..talent +chemistry..two main usp for a Jodi to click with the audiences..

A new couple who got accepted by viewers and became a household name in the end..

WOW savee... beautifully pen down about talented   Parul..ClapClap
apurva parul  had a magical chemistry on screen...Star
i was a treat to watch... parul as post leap ragin.. i was mesmerized by her acting...Day Dreaming

A new couple who got accepted by viewers and became a household name in the end..
agree with you savee... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
"agar aap ko kuch ho jataa toh" when the first time this words spill out from ragini's mouth.. Anmol was surprised..
Even ragini didn't realized what she said...
At KC night she was afraid of losing her anmol.. Her hug after seeing him shows it well..
Very nice post savee..

Edited by zee10 - 18 October 2011 at 3:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
awsome saveeta,loved to see ragini's side. thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
"agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh".. Awesome post Saveeta.ClapClapClap

One of your best post in the forum.ClapClapClap

I started reading with a smile Big smilebut by the end i was so heartbroken why they had to end such a beautiful story on our favorite couple angini.Cry

Parul Chauhan..for me she is simplicity is the beauty.. Wonderfully said Saveeta. Thumbs Up

I loved her both in pre leap and post leap.Thumbs Up Her characterization was changed so much post leap Clap,it was of so much maturity and it was a treat to watch her in more bigger role post leap.Clap

Parul-apoorva who would have said this new couple will rock the screen as anmol-ragini...

Truely said Thumbs Up, I am one of them who didn't expect this new couple to rock .EmbarrassedStarted to watch post leap purely for my raginiSmile but my first attraction towards angini was in bhikhri song Day Dreamingand slowly my love for them increased seeing them in room lock scene.Day Dreaming

And my heart started to bleed for anmol when he was seeing his ragini sitting on the floor in cottage scene.CryThat moment made me crazy of anmol and his love for ragini.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Living with anmol for 7 yrs slowly and steadily he was no more the stranger for her.. he was very well an integrated part of her life..her shringaar.her magalsutra..her sindoor .. symbols of a married woman..ragini did it all for her husband anmol.. she was bound up in a sacred bond with anmol..Ragini heart and mind always worked the opposite..deep down at the bottom of her heart anmol was getting that special place but she never recognized it..in a few circumstances we saw how much she had this fear what if anmol is not in her life...somehow it reflected her side of love for this man who came in her life as a complete stranger but with time has become such a precious part of her life..she needed him in her life..he was her pillar of support.her guidance..the adorable father of their daughter and above all her husband for whom she has started to feel that beautiful emotion that is called LOVE.  Well said Saveeta ,she was his wife in her inner concious.Heart

Her fear of losing anmol when he left home showed us how much anmol is important to her Heartbut  she did not accept it as she herself did not recognize it.Unhappy

This picture shows us how ragini was waiting for his comeback,her tears says it all.Heart

Ragini's concern for anmol was the first turning point in their life.Day Dreaming

POA issue was another moment in ragini's life where she realized how anmol was her integral part of her life.Heart

I just love this Day Dreaming,anmol smiling when his ragini scolding him Day Dreamingit's because he was so happy to hear those words of concern from his love ragini.Day Dreaming

This scene on anmol tammy father issue ,the tears in both their eyes shows how much they love each other.HeartThough they are not shown their love openly their sweet and subtle love is always a treat to watch.Day Dreaming

And the main turning point in angini's life was on KC night Day Dreaming,after hearing the news of anmol's accident ,the way ragini ran to see him and forcefully hugging anmol was so emotionalHeart and she blasted him for not calling herHeart ,but her anmol was so happy that she atlast showed him how much he meant to her.Day DreamingAnd this moment brought some courage to anmol to confess his love.Day Dreaming

Awesome siggy zeena. ClapLoved it.Clap

WOW What a fantastic expression of my angini.Day Dreaming

This i am drooling seeing his expression.Day Dreaming

They were destined to be together forever...Day Dreaming

Beautiful angini pictures shanti Day Dreaming,Thank youHug

Loved to watch the VM again Day Dreaming.The song and the scenes are wonderful.Clap The credit should go to you Saveeta.Clap

Wonderful post Clap,wish to see my angini soon on screen soon.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@zee..krithika..rozy..thanks for loving the post on ragini side of love for anmol..Hug

really appreciate all the comments..Clap

Ragini has shown her caring side for anmol in so many more scenes in the show..

In these sweet gesture reflected her love for anmol but she  was taking time to realise it..

Her outburst of that unspoken feelings we got it in the KC epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Saveeta beautiful post I loved the way you described Ragini ClapClap

Here this picture shows the way she looks at him with the haq that he went without informing he was  with teh officials

and Anmol apologizing sweetly

Somewhere he knew it was building up her anxiety was racing towards him'

And the hug during KC night showed how much indeed he was her every need and canot let go of him

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
There is more to the caring and love of ragini for anmol..in certain sweet small gestures towards anmol we  have seen a wife caring for her husband..

How can we forget this scene..a lovely cute moment of husband..wife.

Anmol always the adorable husband not letting ragini know about his headache for her not to worry...he hid the headache tablets but he did know his wife was very smart..he tried to feign innocence about the tablets but his wife smart brain add the two and  two and knew it was for him..

When ragini saw the tablets.anmol was like yeh kya sar dard ki dawa hein so innocently..

The more surprising part his wife caring towards him applying balm on his forehead..

Trust anmol with so much tender caring of his wife he was in his dream world grinning from cheek to cheek..

In the end anmol did not miss teasing his beautiful wife ..

Ragini  blushing and smiling wholeheartedly to the tease of her husband...

So beautiful and out of the world couple they made and such sweet simple scene did captured our heart.

For both of them it was this feeling..

Dheere dheere se mere zindagi mein aana.

Dheere dheere se dilko churana..

Slowly and steadily their love for each other blossom in a very deep one...

Edited by saveeta24 - 18 October 2011 at 11:56am

anizortvmylovekrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Was looking at the Charts last year with the leap and all the reasons it worked the show was still running so well inspite of Big boss and KBC airing last year

Also people watched more of the shows I guess, But still it was performing well and it excelled after that  Week 17- 23

Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 1 21/10/2010 Thu 7:00 PM SAATHIYA SAATH NIBHANA 4.6
2 2 21/10/2010 Thu 8:59 PM BIDAYI 4.52

I wonder if  any show will be axed at No1, I doubt Starplus is going to ever do it

Moreover  Shows like BV  and Uttran are still going on  after many years of changes and needed  in teh stryline

See YRKKH it will be making 739 episodes in about  3 more days they are at 736 already and wonder how long they wil continue , but its popularity sems to be lithtly off beat may be they would have to do changes in the track dono but still whatever , Bidaaii had a lot of scope

bhondu2010anizorkrithikas

Go to top