Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was watching this VM 😍, How beautiful this couple was.😍 I was completely in awe watching angini.😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Uju-axxBI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing this Vm krithika..indeed we cant help to be in awe with this beautiful jodi..their pure subtle romance is so heartwarming..

Another VM by you to show how much beautiful was ragini for anmol. .he loved her inner beauty as well as her outer beauty..ragini was just beautiful and perfect for him..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCc1TTsjn9Y[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely scenes and the B&W effect made it more catchy..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Saveeta for posting the VM ,πŸ€—

The song my mom's most favorite  πŸ˜ƒ, and i know it will be apt for our angini as anmol always praised his beauty.😍

Yes Saveeta B & W effect adds more beauty to Angini.😍
shanaya28 thumbnail

One of the beauty of angini relationship have always been their eyelock and unspoken words..

For them it was always ankhon se dil ki baat kehna..

For them words were not necessary to start a convo their eyes did it for them..it was so beautiful to watch them communicate through their eyes without the use of words ..

A beautiful VM from krithika's golden collection of angini videomix..naina..i just love all the scenes chosen in that VM..how gradually love was finding its way in their relationship..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sj2C7OsXQg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thank you Saveeta for posting this VM . πŸ€—

And the siggy goes so beautifully with the post.😳

Just looking at each angini picture and their eyelocks i become so happy.πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

Really Angini a Magical couple.❀️😍❀️
shanaya28 thumbnail

All the best to apoorva..parul..

Apoorva talented..dashing actor and given any role he does leave a mark when the show ends.his latest role anmol captured our heart and till date we adore him same as his first entry in the show bidaai..

A role ended and now its a new beginning with another new avatar for him in the show AKA coming soon on life ok..all the best to you apoorva and by your new look i'm very sure you will brighten our TV screen with  your rocking performances as usual..πŸ‘

Your new look .. hair cut ..black outfit  and above all your  smile is just killing and to drool on..😍

Parul  whose simplicity is her beauty..one actress with always a lovely smile i have come to admire and appreciate watching the leap bidaai..she was just outstanding as ragini in the leap..she complimented apoorva on screen and their each scene was always a must watch..

Moving to greener pastures with a bollywood dream..all the very best parul for your upcoming movie and hope you rock  on the big screen same as you did for ragini in bidaai..hope you get more recognition and  get more roles be it on the big screen or small screen to showcase your talent..

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said Saveeta..

I am still having Apu hangover with his new makeover 😳 and the black prince like dress with the bag ..

Sachi what a transformation , He is one guy in the industry who has had his trend stetting capabilities, He is the first the rest are secondary in characterization πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and left his mark..

Anmol indeed was the most beautiful character he played .. He roles the character out and out and no character like his has ever been played and if it will be will be secondary

I look forward to seeing him in a new avataar in AKA I am sure another tread will be set !πŸ‘

Also if Bidaai2 is ever made this style will be  a new begining for him with his Ragini 😳

Parul I am so pleased by her growth in Bidaaii she blossomed like a beautiful flower , She gave due diligence to her character Ragini and the leap was amazing with the way she showed different shades of her character

I appricate the way she blended her character Ragini with Anmol's indeed very well done and Anmol and Ragini were extremely  beautiful .. One of the best pairing with beautiful high points in the characterization...

The treat was the way Anmol's journey won Ragini's feelings ... Yes indeed He made his mark in her thoughts and she said "ANMOL is too precious for me !!" afterall he was her sketched out ideal husband !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And now that she is venturing into Bollywwod wish her all the best, I am sure the shades of Ragini will be seen with other dimensions she wears in

Anmol and Ragini played by Apurva and Parul are truly specail and a unique couple .. They have their existence in Bidaaii as the LEAP WAS THE SUCCESS OF THE SHOW !!!
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
My best wishes to both Apurva and Parul in their new ventures but somewhere this hope remains that these both get a chance to work together again.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Rekha with Parul he did amazing !! I liked Parul in the pink dress she looks stunning Kabhi tho Rajkumar Anmol kay saat Ragini ka Phir say Mulakaat Hogi Tho Bahut Khoob Hoga 😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Awesome post Saveeta πŸ‘, Lovely comments Shanti.πŸ‘

My best wishes to Parul , one of the best actress on Indian TV. Her expressions are simply Fantastic , no one can match it.πŸ‘

I loved her a lot in Bidaai ❀️, She was completely different in both pre leap and post leap.πŸ‘πŸΌ In pre leap she was more of bubbly ,full of life ❀️and in post leap she was more of a matured woman and she was more beautiful and was at her best in acting post leap.πŸ‘

I wonder how Parul transformed from a young lady to a mother of a 7 year old girlπŸ‘πŸΌ , she was stunning and gorgeous.😍

I wish her she gets whatever she desiresπŸ˜ƒ and her entry into bollywood is a grand success πŸ‘πŸΌ, but i always wish and love to see her everyday ,😳 so wish she comes in a new show on TV too. 😳Watching her on screen gives me so much happiness which i miss these days.😭

Apurva , really I was surprised watching his acting as anmol ,πŸ‘ He was so perfect as anmol and he and parul as ragini looked so Beautiful as a couple.❀️ Both shared a wonderful chemistry ,Apurva as Anmol was a best husband on screen which i can't find in any other show.❀️

Apurva looks dashing more now with his new hairstyle πŸ˜and I wish a great success for his next show AKA.πŸ‘πŸΌ I know he'll blend beautifully with every role as he is Fantastic actor.πŸ‘ 

Wish AKA show starts soon , as I am more excited to watch Apurva in this avatar .😍