Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Anmol in sweet convo with his beautiful ragini ignoring completely shivani..

The reply of anmol was a big slap on shivani's face as she ordered chinese food for him..anmol saying to ragini..yeh mera past tha ragini .ab mera taste badal gaya hein..

Anmol shocked as shivani followed him to his office..

Anmol in an angry look listening to the nonsense of shivani..

Anmol ready to give her a piece of his mind..

These were the best scenes to get a taste of angry Anmol, his eyes are enough to set fire on Shivani,,,

I loved the way he said to Shivani stay away frommy life and from Ragini and she is mine my Ragini
Well said anmol and somewhere she knows it
It will come to her to love you one day and ragini will admit it..

I will see the others once I am finished and comment
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww...savee this pic's having very powerful expressions..😊. When you words mix with it,
it's driving us to world of magical angini.😍 Thank you for this awesome post savee...
Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail

angry anmol...😍😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My story continues..with a heavy heart i left the rajvansh house and the two persons i loved the most ragini and my daughter tammy..

One call from ragini and it surprised me..

There was a bad news..our daughter got kidnapped and ragini needed my help..

Anything for my ragini and my daughter..i brought her back home safely to her mama..

My daughter traumatised by the incident and my going away fell ill..she kept holding my hand and insisted i stay with her..i loved her too much to leave her in such state..

In her sleep she kept telling papa dont go..dont go papa..it broke my heart and i promised i will not leave my daughter..

Call it destiny alekh bro marriage to sakshi came as a blessing in disguise..my daughter insisted her mama and papa get married again..

Ragini agreed to tammy's wish surprised me but also i was so happy as i will not have to go away from ragini and my daughter..

That night when ragini came in the room i thanked her for letting me stay and do my duty as a father..going away her pallu stuck in my watch..was it a sign of the one up there that we were meant to be together..

Face to face with me i could see the sadness in her eyes..wat was bothering her though she has accepted to marry me again?.

I vowed to myself that i will give her so much love that one day she will love me back..it was my heart feelings and i knew it was not wrong..

Will the wedding happen and ragini be mine?...

willl continue soon..

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
She looks beautiful, I can say that the leap brought a new flavor for Parul, She looked elegant  and beautiful ,as Ragini... The  feeling of being a women who could find love again , and the passion which could bloossom was clearly visible when she was admired by Anmol who wished and dreamed to see his Dhulan in this way and feel her so close to him..
Love the way his hand were tracing her elbow without leaving her eyes from the mirror
So beautiful

The voice Apurva has and the softness in the texture this scene showed the smile  Parul carried while executing the role of Ragini is just beautiful

I loved the sargi scene also so much excitement for Anmol he was being showed with attention by Vasu

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKcqv3N_Zf0[/YOUTUBE]

shanti05 thumbnail
I love their expressions after the KC night anmol was quite disappointed he could not give her the gift he brought for KC night so the lunch was a treat scene to show how anmol wanted to spend time with his ragini

😳 😳
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

My story continues..will i get my ragini  ..my dulhan or not?.

I finally confessed my feelings to ragini but destiny had something else in store for me..A past long forgotten came back in my life..i just ignore her and asked ragini for a lunch date..

She accepted and i asked her to wear a green saree ..  i kept  the letter in which i  wrote  my feelings for her and her KC gift. in the cupboard on the saree...she wore the saree but without the AR pendant...
Shivani tried to blackmail me but i backfired her plan and called ragini to join us at the restaurant.
I did not let shivani ruined  my relationship with ragini as she meant nothing for me..ragini and i was getting more closer..she even accepted to take part in the dance competition and do the dance rehearsal ...

All was going on well in our relationship and i was confident by the gesture of ragini towards me that we will walk on the path of our love journey from onwards..i was for a shock..ragini asked me for a divorce..

signing the divorce papers just for her happiness but i knew she too was in pain and something wrong somewhere...

I was really devastated to leave the family and esp ragini...

I could see the love in her eyes for me but i could not get it why she asked me for a divorce..how will i live without her?..

Tum bin jaaoun kahan..
Ke duniya mein aake ..
Kuch na phir chaha sanam..
Tum ko chahah ke..tum bin..

will my destiny change and will i get my life back?..

This were the most emotional scenes
Apurva and Parul were excellent

How Happy Anmol was that somewhere his life after 7 years was coming to some happiness and he was seeing some life, but did he know that Ragini would ask him to leave and go whatever he may have with her relationship which is samjutha his love for Tammy, Khushi and Alkeh the rest of teh family

It was heart wrenching but very well acted by both , Thanks Saveeta for bringing them its really such powerfull performance

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saveeta24

My story continues..with a heavy heart i left the rajvansh house and the two persons i loved the most ragini and my daughter tammy..

One call from ragini and it surprised me..

There was a bad news..our daughter got kidnapped and ragini needed my help..

Anything for my ragini and my daughter..i brought her back home safely to her mama..

My daughter traumatised by the incident and my going away fell ill..she kept holding my hand and insisted i stay with her..i loved her too much to leave her in such state..

In her sleep she kept telling papa dont go..dont go papa..it broke my heart and i promised i will not leave my daughter..

Call it destiny alekh bro marriage to sakshi came as a blessing in disguise..my daughter insisted her mama and papa get married again..

Ragini agreed to tammy's wish surprised me but also i was so happy as i will not have to go away from ragini and my daughter..

That night when ragini came in the room i thanked her for letting me stay and do my duty as a father..going away her pallu stuck in my watch..was it a sign of the one up there that we were meant to be together..

Face to face with me i could see the sadness in her eyes..wat was bothering her though she has accepted to marry me again?.

I vowed to myself that i will give her so much love that one day she will love me back..it was my heart feelings and i knew it was not wrong..

Will the wedding happen and ragini be mine?...

willl continue soon..

Awesome Saveeta .

The most heart touching scene of anmol leaving his family which was his life.

I just love their expressions in these pics,

anmol's smile was so visible😍

awesome picture of a loving father

the love he has for his ragini so visible in his eyes.

Wonderful saveeta ,your comments on each picture is heart touching and fantastic.

waiting for the next update
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One of my video collections of angini's story which has angini's separation scenes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o7DDuMfPHo[/YOUTUBE]
tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

One of my video collections of angini's story which has angini's separation scenes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o7DDuMfPHo[/YOUTUBE]

awww... Krithika divorce part... Itz a emotionae part krithika u...