India-Forums

Shubhangi Atre AT#1! Member's Only! (Page 9)

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Maha Episode : Tomorrow 7-8 pm !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cintu-Swetha-

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
today is shubhangi episode..already excited...Dancing
@gunjan ya u can post the links..lets see..

Gunjan.-Swetha-

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
God..what do you guys have to say about the Maha-Episode???
Do you want to see Shubhnagi play this role???
I'm still on the fence Ermm waise i think i don't really want her to continue playing dis role..she should go for other show as a lead,even my cousins were telling me the same.So yes i'm convinced with the thought.
What about you???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
ohhh...She was superb in maha episode...shubhangi stole the show..after long time a big screen space..thanx creatives...but plzzz shubhangi when u will come in main lead?want to see u more and more...even i tried my best to hate  your character b/c of  negative ones but we cant???b/c we love u even u do any role...

Gunjan.-Swetha-

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hi all. I m a subangi fan. Loved her most as kasturi and with robbi. I never watched dhj due lack of time. Subb being in grey i would say we can not hate trishna as the char played by subangi. I belive nobody is born evil. Some reson must be there. So does trishna. May be greed , dark past and lost love. Who knows in future she may turn good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anithaiyer

Hi all. I m a subangi fan. Loved her most as kasturi and with robbi. I never watched dhj due lack of time. Subb being in grey i would say we can not hate trishna as the char played by subangi. I belive nobody is born evil. Some reson must be there. So does trishna. May be greed , dark past and lost love. Who knows in future she may turn good
Agree..i think there must be a reason behind her negative character..Sometimes its seems like she in not intreasted in his husband May this is force marraige b/c of bapji ..So we need to wait and watch how creatives will unfold shubhangi character...but i want to see her more and more and more  want to  know about her her past life...May be bapji middel son loves her but bapji marry her with his elder son that is why both shubhangi character and bapji middel son turned negative...so wait and watch...
Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky charm

ohhh...She was superb in maha episode...shubhangi stole the show..after long time a big screen space..thanx creatives...but plzzz shubhangi when u will come in main lead?want to see u more and more...even i tried my best to hate  your character b/c of  negative ones but we cant???b/c we love u even u do any role...
I agree she was superb in the maha-episode but what's the fun of putting in so much of effort for a role that no one likes Ouch  She has a lot of potential n i want her to do some show that gives her the stardom she deserves.So i want her to quit this show but yeah lets wait and watch how the story unfolds.
Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anithaiyer

Welcome anitha Hug
luv Robbie-Kasturi the most..they're my life Embarrassed
and yes as you said we must wait and watch.

Go to top