Shubhangi Atre AT#1! Member's Only! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

JatinFan

Goldie

JatinFan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
 hey, thanx 4 adding me...
  I WANT 2 SEE HER PLAYING ROLES LIKE KASTURI...Smile
   BUT SHE IS A VERY GUD ACTRESS Clap SHE CAN PLAY ANY TYPE OF ROLE Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Gunjan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shubhangi Atre AT#1! Member's Only! (Page 5)" in Havan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
done dear gunjan Embarrassed thanks for replying in NJ fc Embarrassed will try to reply in shubangi fc Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JatinFan

ofcourse yaar she's a very talented actress but still i'm not liking her doing this show coz she is not given the importance she deserves..she's shown only for 5min. and woh bhi baap ji ke peeche Ouch
She has a lot of potential in her and shouldn't be wasting that standing behind other characters (no offence to baap ji fans..it's just that i luv shubhu tonnes)..!! i hope you understand !!

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabian_love

done dear gunjan Embarrassed thanks for replying in NJ fc Embarrassed will try to reply in shubangi fc Embarrassed
thank u so much Hug

arabian_love

guru5

Groupbie

guru5

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
so true friends, she is a talented actor and these guys are wasting her talent but i think she wanted to experiment this time as a performer so she did this show and i m dam sure d day she will realize this she will quit d show and she will move on...i just want to inform all of u that she is getting very good offers for lead also so lets hope for d bestThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.shumi.

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guru5

so true friends, she is a talented actor and these guys are wasting her talent but i think she wanted to experiment this time as a performer so she did this show and i m dam sure d day she will realize this she will quit d show and she will move on...i just want to inform all of u that she is getting very good offers for lead also so lets hope for d bestThumbs Up
i second you..!!
what u said is exactly what i feel..she is really very talented n hence she shouldn't be wasting that talent..!!
but as u said, i hope she quits the day she realizes that she indeed is versatile and we'll be supporting her always right???
i hope she signs some show as the lead..(preferably wid Karan..u see when i said i was an ardent RoKa-ian...i wasn't jokingROFL)

shumi.

JatinFan

Goldie

JatinFan

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

ofcourse yaar she's a very talented actress but still i'm not liking her doing this show coz she is not given the importance she deserves..she's shown only for 5min. and woh bhi baap ji ke peeche Ouch
She has a lot of potential in her and shouldn't be wasting that standing behind other characters (no offence to baap ji fans..it's just that i luv shubhu tonnes)..!! i hope you understand !!
YES, I UNDERSTAND!! LEKIN SHOW ABHI TOH SHURU HUA NA? PATA NAHI AAGE KYA DEKHNE KO MILEGA !!!

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

YES, I UNDERSTAND!! LEKIN SHOW ABHI TOH SHURU HUA NA? PATA NAHI AAGE KYA DEKHNE KO MILEGA !!!
yes that's  a point ! we should definitely wait and hope for the best.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top