Shubhangi Atre AT#1! Member's Only! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

Yayyy shubhu's rank has gone up 
Plz frnds keep commenting..we have to keep her among the top 100 !

yay!!too happy for that..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
need 2 bring her rank to 1 to 50...⭐️
Originally posted by cintu

yesterday hav no shubhangi .i m losing my  temper..atleast they shuld hav given 5 min screen space to her..even if given,she just stand behind baapji...i m her fan i m seeing this only for her..wt is d point of seeing this without her scene..oh manπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίfull of astha drama..in future also d lead girl astha get more scenes..😑

yes... i think soπŸ₯±. They should show shubhangi everyday otherwise the show will be boring 🀒
Dont Miss Now...u will see only Shubhangi from now. πŸ˜Š

yesterday hav no shubhangi .i m losing my  temper..atleast they shuld hav given 5 min screen space to her..even if given,she just stand behind baapji...i m her fan i m seeing this only for her..wt is d point of seeing this without her scene..oh manπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίfull of astha drama..in future also d lead girl astha get more scenes..😑

hey yaar i so agree wid you..i hate to see astha's melodrama all the time..either she's crying or she's shouting un-necessarily πŸ˜‘  i watch this show only coz of shubhu and if she is not shown then what is the point of watching havan..i swear if the CV's continue side-lining shubhu's role i'll quit watching this show..🀒
but we can try n demand an increase in shubhu's role..what say??? ready to revolt for shubhu !!

yay!!too happy for that..πŸ‘
need 2 bring her rank to 1 to 50...⭐️
exactly..so keep commenting πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by guru5

Dont Miss Now...u will see only Shubhangi from now. πŸ˜Š
that's gr8 but how are you so sure coz i guess the CV's are concentrating on Astha-Atharva track right now πŸ€”
                                                            NOTE
Guys i can see that we all are mighty disappointed for Shubhangi being side-lined in the Show and i see no scope of seeing her this whole week and even the next because the CV's are busy concentrating on Atharva and Astha.So i've decided that we should bombard the web sites and pages of the Production House to increase Shubhangi's role.If you guys are ready to fight for Shubhu then i'll post the required links.So Please do reply and try to come clean about your feeling on this.But i think that we must fight for Shubhangi.
Edited by RoKafan4eva - 12 years ago
come on guys..tell me what you feel???
read the article today abt mahaepisode..so we can get more of her,i think,lets see..afterthat we can bombard themπŸ˜†
saw her video in tellychakkar today..but here that website articles r not allowed so didnt posted here..πŸ₯±
she said her role is not -ve..she said she chosed this role b'coz it is differnt frm her earlier roles..nice interview actually..πŸ˜›
watch it guys..πŸ˜ƒ
whatever role as a fan i will support her..her satisfation is important..lov shubs!!❀️

HEY CINTU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION YAAR ... HER ROLE IS NOT -VE πŸ˜ƒ I WILL WATCH IT  πŸ˜›  LUV U SHUBHANGI ❀️ U ROCK πŸ‘β­οΈ