India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why such bashing??

friends2805 Senior Member
friends2805
friends2805

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I have no intentions of hurting any1's feelings here...I'm new here so I am not sure if it would be rite for me to say this...but after reading some posts I couldn't help myself but to speak up.  I know that many people dislike Vahbiz for whatever reason that it might be, but, the point is, why such partiality for just her.  Just becoz, she's wid Viv, and is always wid him in interviews, and may be her character of Panchi...but her character is different from her real life personality...she's a different person from Panchi Dobriyal...so why sum ppl bash this actressCry?...and tlking abt. being possessive, every1 is sort of possessive abt. sumthing/ sum1 aren't they?  welll, imagine if we were in her spot...wouldn't we feel bad if there was a lot of bad - talk goin on abt. us...? Afer all, she is a human being, not a vampire, rite LOL?
P.S. I apologize  if my post offends any1...I'm not pin pointing at any1...I'm just crazy...couldn't control my feelings as I felt tht this is injustice to an actor...so can we all plz make a group effort to improve this situation...not just Vahbiz...but if any other actors are bashed here...we can help stop tht as well...Guys...plz press the like button if u agree wid me to show ur support...and plz comment and share ur views...plz no bashing...

Edited by friends2805 - 23 September 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

fijehsrivalli.d97priya_1234LovelyAbhiyaViviliciousgirlReeyanasweety_crazedAnamikaSJainsunflower52lizzie1765--Rose--aish..Reshama...Bournville..

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you dear:-)
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I agree, with you. Yes her character got annoying in the middle, but now the old Panchi is back. The one I think all liked.

For the actress, I agree to much bashing. Some are possessive of their relations there is nothing wrong with it. We should let them be.
friends2805
friends2805

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
 Thank u guys 4 ur support...I'm  also glad that  CV's gave our old panchi back  Thumbs Up
Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Agree with every word of yours. I always liked Vahbbiz...though Panchi's character went for a toss in the middle but she is back as our old birdie..am happy. Thanks for sharing your view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyAbhiya

LovelyAbhiya Goldie
LovelyAbhiya
LovelyAbhiya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...
i really like vivian vahbiz coupleTongue... bohat sy log han jo un k couple ko ly kr jelous hotay hanOuch... or her wakt bashing karty rehty hanAngry... log kehty han vivian k liya sukiriti perfect ha... ham kon hotay han yeh decide karny waly k ek actor ke personal life man us k liya kaya perfect ha or kaya nahiConfusedConfused????
or phir agar hamari tarha koi keh dy to phir indirectly us ka b mazak bana diya jata haAngry...
i don't like to bash any character bcoz i love PKYEKEmbarrassed... i don't like to bash any actor bcoz i love actingEmbarrassed...
vivian-vahbiz i love u a lotHug... God bless uTongue...
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viviliciousgirl

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
yes friend we also don't like vahaabiz with vivion but we don't have any right to hurt  some one's feeling like this, its ok she is pretty but she is not suitable with vivion but vivi likes her very much and we are not suppose to here tell him what is wrong or right for him, let him decide yaar and respect some ones feeling. 
friends2805
friends2805

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

yes friend we also don't like vahaabiz with vivion but we don't have any right to hurt  some one's feeling like this, its ok she is pretty but she is not suitable with vivion but vivi likes her very much and we are not suppose to here tell him what is wrong or right for him, let him decide yaar and respect some ones feeling. 

I am sure she must be kind- hearted , she must have a beautiful heart  as Viv loves her...we can't judge a book by its cover right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fijehLovelyAbhiya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index