Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Mumbai Track: SGP Fans, Relax!! (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I went on SP website and when you click on schdules, you get to see all the programmes along with the episode number. Some of them are 700/800 + ShockedAlso they are never in the top ten and they hardly ever make any news...so what I don't get is why do they allow those ones to go on and on? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovable_ragzfanSweetIshaan.

lovable_ragzfan Senior Member
lovable_ragzfan
lovable_ragzfan

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I went on SP website and when you click on schdules, you get to see all the programmes along with the episode number. Some of them are 700/800 + ShockedAlso they are never in the top ten and they hardly ever make any news...so what I don't get is why do they allow those ones to go on and on? Confused
That's exactly my point Confused!!
I didn't understand it either why aren't they ending those soapsAngry

SweetIshaan.mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Not only that, their TRP rates are very low, so I have no idea how they've survived. ConfusedOuchI mean if they have fan following then it's great! I am happy for them.

I just wish they would allow a story/show to simmer and mature rather ending them left/right and centre. It's best to make them better rather than bringing new ones. 
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hearing the new shows.. SP is comming up .. I too have a feeling that SGP might go off within 6 months..

But before that i want BP relases his mistake and left the city... 
Sushaan comeback  home with Suhana becoming a true bahu of the house.. taking responsibites and helping rajini and disha in household work ..Sanjdeep get married and both Suhana and disha get pregnant and have babies and with a lovely family picture.. end the serial ...

Edited by abhi786 - 25 September 2011 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovable_ragzfanSweetIshaan.mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Hearing the new shows.. SP is comming up .. I too have a feeling that SGP might go off within 6 months..

Sushaan comeback  home with Suhana becoming a true bahu of the house.. taking responsibites and helping rajini and disha..Sanjdeep get married and both Suhana and disha get pregnant and have babies and with a lovely family picture.. end the serial ...

Lovely but Wishful thinking Abhi, I am not holding on to any hopes or expectations as this way they may just give us some pleasant surprises!

SweetIshaan.gendaphoolpn

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by abhi786

Sushaan comeback  home with Suhana becoming a true bahu of the house.. taking responsibites and helping rajini and disha..Sanjdeep get married and both Suhana and disha get pregnant and have babies and with a lovely family picture.. end the serial ...

Lovely but Wishful thinking Abhi, I am not holding on to any hopes or expectations as this way they may just give us some pleasant surprises!

Sheemu atleast 6 months they can have good story with Sushaan track, ilesh track , sanjdeep track and family track.. BP track can be used now and then. They can finish of sushaan mumbai track, inder and Alok helping Elesh to prove innocence.. Sushaan coming back and BP enters into kashyap house, and live few days realise what he gained by leaving his family?? Till that time march 1st will come .. SGP will complete 2 years of successful journey.. They can end the serial with happy family picture..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovable_ragzfanSweetIshaan.gendaphoolpnmjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Well we can be optimistic Abhi and pray that ALL of that happens but we know from the past that they do have tendency of making a mess of things, so I will just go with the flow.

Of course if it happens the way you say then IT WOULD BE GREAT! Big smileAlso I REALLY want to see Suhana becoming a mother, how she deals with pregnancy, the mood swing.LOL

A motherless girl becoming a mother herslef, how wonderful that would be! A perfect ending!

Edited by mjtruelegend - 25 September 2011 at 6:25am

lovable_ragzfanSweetIshaan.gendaphoolpn

gendaphoolpn Senior Member
gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I completely agree, Sheemu!
and ia lso think that some shows, like yrkkh, sns, and navya should and will end soon now, these serials are coming to an end(no offense to anyone) but in yrkkh, they have already reached the climax where akshara is pregnant, but sgp has still not reached the climax where suhana actually helps out in the family, there are still a lot of things that sgp could and should show, i know that every good thing has to come to an end sometimes, but at this point i really don't want sgp to end as it is in a really good phase, i want sgp to cross at least 800 episodes before it ends, and i'm really hoping this happens...and as for star plus, they should really end some of the old serials that have been running for almost 2 years! And I dont even understand why sp is wanting to air so many new serials anyway, when all of their current serials are doing good and have good, high trps , i mean sp new shows, like navya, dabh aren't even doing that good, so why is sp taking the risk of axing good quality shows and replacing them, i don't understand! besides sp doesnt have enough time slots for the amount of new shows they are going to "air", so i doubt that half the shows that sp thinks that theyre going to show are evn going to air! but for now, i am just being positive and thinking in my mind that atleast sp still has the 1130 and 6-7 timeLOL

lovable_ragzfanSweetIshaan.mjtruelegend

Go to top