India-Forums

Navya
Navya

was thinking ...?

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
hey folks foa sorry that the Shaheer Soumya  TT video got deleted .pata nahin un namumo ko kaise pata chala Angry

anyways i was pondering on the Q when asked to Shamya abt the funny incident on sets .Soumya cutely complaining that Shaheer sticks more to the mishras(offscreen) than his family(bajpayee).She asks him to be with his family n doesnt like the love she receive from her dadi n ma to get divided (albeit in a childish n cute wayEmbarrassed ) Shaheer says they r cute n Mishras are the only source of love on the sets 

so i was thinking does the Bajpayees even offscreen have a cold attitude i m ean they may be quite reserved n not bonding much with him(the elder 1s ) 

or maybe i m reading too much between linesLOL

i know this forum loves to dissect every onscreen offscreen aspect of Shamya .so be my guest n tell me what do u have to say abt this ?

are the loonys actually loonys ofscreen too(having a cold attitude) or not 

P.S. i have made a masaledar taapic so make most of it n besides time pass karne ke liye kuch to chaiyeLOL in the meanwhile i go n updating my pending postsWink will drop in between 4 sureBig smile

Edited by manojshonafan - 23 September 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraoakshi-sidputulanantanantTheRoopsy-PurpleHeart-Noaddict-Reshmi-Arvind_k_shamyaunknown2341WinterIsComing-Liana-samratrocks.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.f.s.m

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hahaha...brilliant observation...the loonies must be taking their onscreen role serioulyLOLLOL 
Manoj, you always come up with something to crack me up...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacrao

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

TheMummy_LeAbba

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey Manoj Hug gr8 most like always Embarrassed & dnt b upset dear,anyhow we managed to watch the vid & thts enough Smile & about the matter i also observed it & realise mayb baba,papa is reserved in real life as well & the care he get frm Meeta ma &dadi is make him feel better than others & thts y he loves the family. & i really loved it & agree tht the Mishra family is on of the cuttest family of TV world & yes i found Soumya very silly as she was jealous main hoti to bohat khush hoti & love to share my love with him

Savithacrao

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index